Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

If you could only choose 1 name what would it be...

I'm looking for inspiration for the future..... your all time favourite boys' name? Perhaps the name that ticks more boxes than any other? I know it will be different for everyone so If you stopped to ask yourself 'if I could only choose 1 name for 1 boy' what would it be?

Appreciate your input. TIA!

I would choose Nico, no doubt about it because of a cute little boy I used to babysit. I have loved that name since I was twelve and Nicolas sounds like a great professional name for when he grows up. It just seems like the perfect name with its trendy -o ending and something you can coo when he's still a babe. No other name has come close to it.

Besides my son's name, if I only have one more boy, it would be (at this moment) Asher. My top three are Asher, Declan, and Bodhi.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

Joshua - because it was my very first name crush. It's a sweet and gentle name, with the relaxed, yet cool nickname Josh. I also believe it should make a comeback. Right now it is dropping in popularity, still in the top 20 though, but I would adore to see it used on a baby! Joshua is actually my boyfriend's name and I LOVE saying, and feel so blessed to have one in my life.

Reuben is my 'only choose one name' for boys- I can't fault it (unfortunately my husband can).
    Eliza Audrey | Freya Madeleine | Nora Evelyn | Amalia Hazel | Ada Marlowe
    ------------------------------------------
    Ronan Seth | Owen Everett | Ewan Alexander | Leo Benjamin | Eamon Reid