View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isabella

20 37.74%
  • Anastasia

33 62.26%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Two names that I always love.. but now there are Isabella from Twilight and Anastasia from 50 Shades. As long as you're okay with the association/popularity, you can't go wrong with either. Both of them are lovely.

I slightly prefer Isabella (biased since I have Isabelle on my list).
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Not really sure why being reminded of Anastasia Romanov is a bad thing. I personally love a little history behind a name. While her story is tragic, I don't think it should stop someone from using the name.

I like Anastasia better anyway. It has more sass than Isabella, which kind of falls flat for me in comparison.
    Ladies
    Avery Elizabeth Celine ~ Caroline Frances Lucille ~ Clarity Anneliese Kate
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra William Beau ~ Julian Samuel John
    Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wedding first, September 2015 - baby soon after? *fingers crossed*

Ugh. Bad books, associated with each name. I have to vote for Isabella. The Twilight-hype is slowly wearing off, meaning it's getting more and more a usable name to me. And one of my favorite names is Isabel/Isabelle.

But one factor is this: Twilight is finished - books and movies. Where as I hear they're making a movie about 50 Shades - so the hype is definitively not off there... Unless the movie is bad. Not that it matters much. The Twilight movies were horrible - and people still went to watch and buy the movies.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

Anastasia, by a mile.

Isabella is a beautiful name, but I am so tired of hearing it.

Thanks all of you :-) I really appreciate it :-)

@Em : I have PM you about the combos. I would love that :-) As for the dead princess I don't even know who she was.
    @linguaphile : Thanks :-)
    @ashthedreamer : Thanks you :-) I understand what you say. I don't mind either the popularity thing with Isabella. It's a gorgeous name and it's happen to be my first love.
    @bibliophile : Thanks :-) I pr. It ah-zee-uh.
    @c@29: thanks :-) personaly I don't think the associations are that terrible :-)
    @vicioustrollop9 : Thanks :-) I agree with you. I don't know why but for me Anastasia is a bad ass name ;-)
    @bluebella : Thank you :-) Personaly I don't mind the movies or the books. I have read both and I enjoyed them.
    @jeska : Thank you :-)

If you put aside the books association & the popularity what would you choose?