View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isabella

20 37.74%
  • Anastasia

33 62.26%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Two names that I always love.. but now there are Isabella from Twilight and Anastasia from 50 Shades. As long as you're okay with the association/popularity, you can't go wrong with either. Both of them are lovely.

I slightly prefer Isabella (biased since I have Isabelle on my list).
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Not really sure why being reminded of Anastasia Romanov is a bad thing. I personally love a little history behind a name. While her story is tragic, I don't think it should stop someone from using the name.

I like Anastasia better anyway. It has more sass than Isabella, which kind of falls flat for me in comparison.
    Ladies
    Caroline Frances Luna ~ Clarity Anneliese Kate ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle
    Marilyn Lucille ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    David Theodore John ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra William Beau
    Julian Samuel Benjamin ~ Logan Christopher Knightley

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wedding first, September 2015 - baby soon after? *fingers crossed*

Ugh. Bad books, associated with each name. I have to vote for Isabella. The Twilight-hype is slowly wearing off, meaning it's getting more and more a usable name to me. And one of my favorite names is Isabel/Isabelle.

But one factor is this: Twilight is finished - books and movies. Where as I hear they're making a movie about 50 Shades - so the hype is definitively not off there... Unless the movie is bad. Not that it matters much. The Twilight movies were horrible - and people still went to watch and buy the movies.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

Anastasia, by a mile.

Isabella is a beautiful name, but I am so tired of hearing it.

Thanks all of you :-) I really appreciate it :-)

@Em : I have PM you about the combos. I would love that :-) As for the dead princess I don't even know who she was.
    @linguaphile : Thanks :-)
    @ashthedreamer : Thanks you :-) I understand what you say. I don't mind either the popularity thing with Isabella. It's a gorgeous name and it's happen to be my first love.
    @bibliophile : Thanks :-) I pr. It ah-zee-uh.
    @c@29: thanks :-) personaly I don't think the associations are that terrible :-)
    @vicioustrollop9 : Thanks :-) I agree with you. I don't know why but for me Anastasia is a bad ass name ;-)
    @bluebella : Thank you :-) Personaly I don't mind the movies or the books. I have read both and I enjoyed them.
    @jeska : Thank you :-)

If you put aside the books association & the popularity what would you choose?
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose & Orpheus Nicolas Prosper