Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like best? Sisters Lila, Nora, and --?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mirabel

28 13.40%
  • Mabel

41 19.62%
  • Camilla

27 12.92%
  • Beatrice

15 7.18%
  • Corinne

20 9.57%
  • Claire

78 37.32%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I like all of your choices except Mabel. I chose Mirabel, which is classic and gorgeous! Corinne is beautiful, too.

I appreciate all the votes and input! Baby girl arrived 3:57 pm today, 6lb 15 oz! She is still nameless...we can't decide. I love Mirabel but am worried it doesn't fit with sibs...as some of you said, it seems a bit too frilly compared to Lila and Nora. Camilla has cultural significance but dh isn't in love with it. Mabel I think is sweet and I love nn maisie (dh won't use as given name). We also like Claire but worry it's too common compared to sisters... We have a few days to decide so please keep the great insight coming! It helps to clarify things. We really
    Appreciate it!

Congratulations on your healthy baby girl! How about Clara?
    Last edited by kyemsma; October 16th, 2013 at 04:32 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Claire, definitely! It's such a fantastic name. I think it matches stylistically and popularity-wise. It might be more popular than Nora and Lila, but the cognate names Eleanor and Lily, for example, are pretty popular. Besides that, I think Nora, Lila, and Claire all hit that sweet spot of being recognizable without being everywhere (perfect, in my opinion).

Whatever you decide, congratulations on a new baby girl!!
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper

Congratulations!! I think about Camilla and Claire both go beautifully with Lila and Nora! Another option that would fit nicely is Susannah (related to the Persian Sussan/Soussan).

Lila, Nora and Camilla
    Lila, Nora and Claire
    Lila, Nora and Susannah

They're all lovely - you can't go wrong!