Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    1. The first child you see is a chubby brown haired boy with brown eyes. He is smiling and seems like a very happy child - Theo Henry

2. Next to this boy is a boy with dark blonde hair and gray eyes. He is wearing a striped shirt and high top sneakers - Breccan Hugh

3. The next child you see is a pretty little girl wearing a tutu and pigtails - Gwendolen Asia

4. In the corner playing all alone is a girl with brown hair and freckles - Araminta Eirys

5. The fifth child you see is a babbling red headed boy wearing overalls, and has too much energy - Wilbur Digby

6-7. At a table with the red headed boy are twin girls who are coloring they are dressed in matching outfits of different colors and seem stuck to each other like glue - Esme Olivia and Rupert James.

8. The next child you see is a handsome boy with jet black hair, somehow you get the vibe immediately that he is going to be the rebel of the group - Dylan Atticus

9. Then you see another girl with hair so blonde it is white. She is the tallest of all the children in the class, and it appears that she chose her own outfit for school that day - Rosalba Jane

10. The final child you see is a boy with a racecar backpack and a camouflage T shirt. He seems to be the typical five year old boy who very much believes girls have cooties - Gideon Toby

Theo, Breccan, Gwen, Minta, Will, Esme, Rupert, Dylan, Rosie and Gideon. A well-named class, if I do say so myself
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Huw
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Effy- Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

You are the kindergarten teacher and these are the children you see when you walk in on your first day. I will give you a description of the child, and you tell me what you would assume his or her name was.

1. The first child you see is a chubby brown haired boy with brown eyes. He is smiling and seems like a very happy child.
    Mason Alexander

2. Next to this boy is a boy with dark blonde hair and gray eyes. He is wearing a striped shirt and high top sneakers.
    Luca Darwin

3. The next child you see is a pretty little girl wearing a tutu and pigtails.
    Serena Rae

4. In the corner playing all alone is a girl with brown hair and freckles.
    Eleanor Wren

5. The fifth child you see is a babbling red headed boy wearing overalls, and has too much energy.
    Lionel Reid

6-7. At a table with the red headed boy are twin girls who are coloring they are dressed in matching outfits of different colors and seem stuck to each other like glue.
    Sawyer Rose and Piper Sage

8. The next child you see is a handsome boy with jet black hair, somehow you get the vibe immediately that he is going to be the rebel of the group.
    Jude Cruz

9. Then you see another girl with hair so blonde it is white. She is the tallest of all the children in the class, and it appears that she chose her own outfit for school that day.
    Mary-Jane Grace

10. The final child you see is a boy with a racecar backpack and a camouflage T shirt. He seems to be the typical five year old boy who very much believes girls have cooties.
    Cooper Todd
    Aveline Calliope Isla Pippa
    Salem Sloane Indie Sasha

Phillip Francis Thatcher Andrew
    River Valor Channing Shepherd

Lover of trendy, adorer of the frilly, and admirer of the classic.

1. Kieran
    2. August
    3. Lavinia
    4. Ruthie
    5. Fletcher
    6. Stella
    7. Maeve
    8. Jethro
    9. Maisie
    10. Xander
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."

Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix