Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Please help add to my list!

Here's a list of names that I love. Many of these are just not quite perfect for this baby, or names that my husband has VETO'd or just dislikes for whatever reason. Please help add to my list, we have been brainstorming for a while and nothing seems to resonate yet. I would like to have a nice juicy list for us to pick through & hopefully come up with some contenders.

Athena
    Indira (If we had the baby today this would be our choice, but it doesn't feel perfect)
    Coral
    Marzanna
    Anya
    Valencia
    Nova
    Artemis
    Esparanza
    Ondine
    Moira
    Juniper
    Ursula

The middle name will be something nature/herbal - most likely Sage.

Thanks in advance all you lovely berries for your ideas! I'm excited to see what you fine people can come up with.
    -Katie
    New username is @ truenature

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thanks Bibliophile for the list! I love your suggestions of Venus, Rowena, Juno & Junia & Myra. I like Cassia but I went to school with a horrible girl by that name so it's been tainted for me. Ekaterina is a family name for me so that's a great suggestion too. I've never seen Elisaveta before (a variant of Elizabeth?), it is really pretty.
    The names in your sig are awesome too. Stella is one of my forever favourites & Elowen is gorgeous.
    New username is @ truenature

Glad I found some names you like! As for Elisaveta, it's the Bulgarian and Macedonian variant of Elizabeth, yes. I came across it once and thought it was lovely ever since.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Your daughter's name is gorgeous!
    Off your list I love
    Nova Sage
    Juniper Sage
    Coral Sage
    Athena Sage
    Some other suggestions
    Antonia Sage
    Sapphira Sage
    Marina Sage
    Allegra Sage
    Acacia Sage