Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think each of the names could work. I suggest the middle spot, though. Hyacinth is the most usable one in my opinion, followed by Lavender.

Random example: (with random, plain names, just to give you a feel)
    Jane Hyacinth [Longmoore]
    Anna Lavender [Longmoore]
    Julie Chrysanta [Longmore]
    Lydia Amaryllis [Longmoore]

Thank you for responding MayMayMay but I really was looking for which ones would work in the FN spot. MN are taken by Rosalind, Adelaide or any form of those two.
    Mom to Isaiah Gabriel (4/26/06), Zachariah Xavier (2/4/10), Obadiah Malachi (2/9/11, angel), Theodore Ronan (8/24/12, angel)

Favorites right now:
    Girl:
    Rosalie Seraphina, Lorelei Althea, Evangeline Adelaide

Boy:
    Asa Malachi, Ezra William, Jonah Henry

Lavender is a great name!

I wouldn't have thought Amaryllis would work until I met one in real life...now it sounds completely normal to me!
    I wouldn't use Mary as a nickname, though, because it doesn't sound anything like Mary when you say it. The Amaryllis I know sometimes goes by Ama.
    Favorite names at the moment:
    Simone Sage
    Andre Larion

Other names I like: Veronica Vivian Lydia Octavia Bianca Flora Zulima Augustine Elsa Avalon Zamora Carmina

Amaryllis I would probably NN Lissy, Mara or Ryli. I'm not a huge fan of "Mary," I think it's very, very dated.

Lavender I would probably go with no NN (because Lav reminds me of this creepy old man who used to live next door). But I don't think this one needs a NN at all. You might be able to push Avi or Veri?

And I think Lavender Longmoore is fine. Some alliterative names are adorable, this is one of them.

With your middle names I like:

Lavender Rosalind Adelaide Longmoore -- This is darling. I love double middle names and this one just sounds amazing together.

Amaryllis Adelaide Longmoore -- Beautiful.