Names Searched Right Now:

sisters for Xanthe and Clementine

Basically the title says it all. Just looking for suggestions. I like real, slightly whimsical, a little unusual, but still recognizable by the general public (non name nerds, i guess) as legitimate names.*

I like the spunky-vintage feel of both of these. To me they fall into the "so vintage it's modern" category. I like Imogen, especially the combo Imogen Lark, but Imogen on it's own almost feels a little boring next to Xanthe and Clementine.

I'm just looking for suggestions, firsts and middles, and any would be appreciated! I like Blythe as a middle Clementine, and I'm considering Jane for Xanthe. Opinions are most welcome!

If it helps: my future kids we most likely have brown hair. There's a small chance they could have reddish/auburn hair. Most likely they'll have brown eyes, but there's a small chance of green or blue.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Xanthe and Clementine would be great together!

Beatrix
    Felicity
    Willow
    Junia
    Juniper
    Persephone
    Cordelia
    Lavinia
    Sidony
    Verity
    Octavia

I really love Jane as a middle name for Xanthe. It's a classic, but simple name that tones down the obscurity of Xanthe.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you please check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Elisabeth Mattye(Elsa)
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcel ~ Elijah Conrad

I actually really like Clementine, Xanthe, and Blythe as a sib-set. They are all old-lady-ish but still completely fabulous.

For middle name I really like Clementine Pearl, Xanthe Jane, and Blythe Claire

Other suggestions for FN

Xanthia
    Odessa
    Ophelia
    Lilith
    Davina
    Aurelia
    Saphira
    Zara
    Zenobia
    Isadora
    Elodie
    Mom to Isaiah Gabriel (4/26/06), Zachariah Xavier (2/4/10), Obadiah Malachi (2/9/11, angel), Theodore Ronan (8/24/12, angel)

Favorites right now:
    Girl:
    Rosalie Seraphina, Beatrice Althea/Anthea, Evangeline Adelaide

Boy:
    Asa Malachi, Ezra William, Jonah Henry

Funny: I'm a writer, and I had a main character once called Imogen Lark.

Astrid
    Jonquil
    Hestia
    Isabeau
    Artemis
    Portia
    Viola
    Maeve
    Faye
    Ismene (iss-meh-NAY) - a little farther outside the box, but since Antigone is popular high school reading list...
    Antigone
    Iocaste/Jocasta - ...as is Oedipus, I figured it was okay.
    Cassia
    Magdalen
    Jezebel
    Opal
    Miriam
    Annika
    Valencia
    Cora, Coraline
    Juno/Juneau
    Rhea
    Flannery
    Galilea
    Kismet
    Andromeda
    Pandora
    Ianthe
    Lenore
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Bibliophile, that is so cool! I love the combo, it sounds so fresh, and it honors my parents in a really roundabout way (Imogen because it's literary and my mum really supported my book addiction as a kid, and lark because my dad loves birds).
    From your list i like Astrid, Viola ( i prefer the VI-uh-la pronunciation to the Vi-OH-la one though), and Maeve. I could easily see Clementine, Xanthe, and Maeve on a sib-set!

aimzright4, i hadn't considered Blythe as a first, but now that i have I'm loving it! Saphira is intriguing, I'm going to look into that one! I like Clementine Pearl in sound, but it almost looks too word-y...but i still like it, so i can't decide! Ahh!

Ikfly, from your list i like Felicity and Verity (it reminds me of the Weasley twins from Harry Potter but i have no idea why) and i could see myself possibly growing to like Beatrice, but Beatrix is too much x for me (aside from Xanthe i really dislike the letter X for some reason)

Thanks everyone! I am loving Xanthe Jane as a combo!
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.