Names Searched Right Now:

sisters for Xanthe and Clementine

Basically the title says it all. Just looking for suggestions. I like real, slightly whimsical, a little unusual, but still recognizable by the general public (non name nerds, i guess) as legitimate names.*

I like the spunky-vintage feel of both of these. To me they fall into the "so vintage it's modern" category. I like Imogen, especially the combo Imogen Lark, but Imogen on it's own almost feels a little boring next to Xanthe and Clementine.

I'm just looking for suggestions, firsts and middles, and any would be appreciated! I like Blythe as a middle Clementine, and I'm considering Jane for Xanthe. Opinions are most welcome!

If it helps: my future kids we most likely have brown hair. There's a small chance they could have reddish/auburn hair. Most likely they'll have brown eyes, but there's a small chance of green or blue.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Xanthe and Clementine would be great together!

Beatrix
    Felicity
    Willow
    Junia
    Juniper
    Persephone
    Cordelia
    Lavinia
    Sidony
    Verity
    Octavia

I really love Jane as a middle name for Xanthe. It's a classic, but simple name that tones down the obscurity of Xanthe.
    Could I have your thoughts in this thread?
    (name) = second middle

Alaric Matthew (Ronen) | Edmund Leander (Giles) | Henrik Balthazar
    Aleksander Tadhg | Sebastian Rhys | Peter Malachi
    Silas Frédéric| Gideon Arthur | James Nikodem

Rowena Isabel | Helen Rosalind | Lydia Primrose
    Freyja Hermione (Jade) | Gemma Viviane (Lois) | Beatrix Lyra
    Lilith Seraphine | Adalind Fox | Katarina Ivy

I actually really like Clementine, Xanthe, and Blythe as a sib-set. They are all old-lady-ish but still completely fabulous.

For middle name I really like Clementine Pearl, Xanthe Jane, and Blythe Claire

Other suggestions for FN

Xanthia
    Odessa
    Ophelia
    Lilith
    Davina
    Aurelia
    Saphira
    Zara
    Zenobia
    Isadora
    Elodie
    Mom to Isaiah to Zachariah

Funny: I'm a writer, and I had a main character once called Imogen Lark.

Astrid
    Jonquil
    Hestia
    Isabeau
    Artemis
    Portia
    Viola
    Maeve
    Faye
    Ismene (iss-meh-NAY) - a little farther outside the box, but since Antigone is popular high school reading list...
    Antigone
    Iocaste/Jocasta - ...as is Oedipus, I figured it was okay.
    Cassia
    Magdalen
    Jezebel
    Opal
    Miriam
    Annika
    Valencia
    Cora, Coraline
    Juno/Juneau
    Rhea
    Flannery
    Galilea
    Kismet
    Andromeda
    Pandora
    Ianthe
    Lenore
    Amedeo Ariel Dmitri Enjolras
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania

Bibliophile, that is so cool! I love the combo, it sounds so fresh, and it honors my parents in a really roundabout way (Imogen because it's literary and my mum really supported my book addiction as a kid, and lark because my dad loves birds).
    From your list i like Astrid, Viola ( i prefer the VI-uh-la pronunciation to the Vi-OH-la one though), and Maeve. I could easily see Clementine, Xanthe, and Maeve on a sib-set!

aimzright4, i hadn't considered Blythe as a first, but now that i have I'm loving it! Saphira is intriguing, I'm going to look into that one! I like Clementine Pearl in sound, but it almost looks too word-y...but i still like it, so i can't decide! Ahh!

Ikfly, from your list i like Felicity and Verity (it reminds me of the Weasley twins from Harry Potter but i have no idea why) and i could see myself possibly growing to like Beatrice, but Beatrix is too much x for me (aside from Xanthe i really dislike the letter X for some reason)

Thanks everyone! I am loving Xanthe Jane as a combo!
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.