Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name for Brother #4?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stanislaus 'Stan'

1 8.33%
  • Phineas 'Finn'

10 83.33%
  • Thayer

1 8.33%
  • Simeon

2 16.67%
  • Thackery

2 16.67%
  • None of these work

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Wink 3. Poll - the last brother.

I've been posting for a while now about the family in my story, the Knoxes, and their eight name-needing children. Sorry about that, but this is my last post - I just have one sibling to go

Siblings -

Corinthian "Cory"
    Mirabelle "Mia"
    Livienne 'Liv"/"Vienna"
    Theophilus "Theo"
    Amandine "Mandy"
    Honora/Anora "Norrie"
    Abram

The remaining brother is 15. He's an avid non-fiction reader, with sarcastic wit, and he's very practical. He's also very fond of video games. Brown hair and eyes, glasses.

I've narrowed my list down to five, and it's a multiple choice poll. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Also, if any of my already-decided names don't fit, please let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by calypsotheoneandonly; October 14th, 2013 at 06:02 AM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam