Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name for Brother #4?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stanislaus 'Stan'

1 8.33%
  • Phineas 'Finn'

10 83.33%
  • Thayer

1 8.33%
  • Simeon

2 16.67%
  • Thackery

2 16.67%
  • None of these work

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Wink 3. Poll - the last brother.

I've been posting for a while now about the family in my story, the Knoxes, and their eight name-needing children. Sorry about that, but this is my last post - I just have one sibling to go

Siblings -

Corinthian "Cory"
    Mirabelle "Mia"
    Livienne 'Liv"/"Vienna"
    Theophilus "Theo"
    Amandine "Mandy"
    Honora/Anora "Norrie"
    Abram

The remaining brother is 15. He's an avid non-fiction reader, with sarcastic wit, and he's very practical. He's also very fond of video games. Brown hair and eyes, glasses.

I've narrowed my list down to five, and it's a multiple choice poll. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Also, if any of my already-decided names don't fit, please let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by calypsotheoneandonly; October 14th, 2013 at 07:02 AM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

I like Simeon best for him, I think. I like Finn as a nickname, but I'm not sure about Phineas. Thackery probably fits in best with the sibset, but I can't think of any good nicknames for him.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid