18 37.50%
  • Sylvie Camille

12 25.00%
  • Sylvie Lux

7 14.58%
  • Sylvie Ramona

11 22.92%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think they are all lovely. Sylvie Lux is my favorite, I think it sounds modern and somehow vintage at the same time. I really like the story of Sylvie Ramona once I read it though.
    GIRLS: Blake Jane / Hope Dorothy / Langely Jane / Leighton Isobel
    BOYS: Tucker Ross / Easton Shane / Beau Maxwell / Sullivan Bryan
    TTC END OF 2016! <3

I vote Sylvie Ramona. Love both the sound and the meaning.
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Audrey. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe. Guinevere Cassia Ottilie
    Vanessa Rose Aphrodite. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Aurelia Madelief

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Edmund Frederic Altair
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Alaric. Damien Alexei Orion

Nova Scotia, Canada
    I voted Sylvie Lucia, it sounds sing songy to me. Very pretty. But I was torn with lux. I really like the look and feel of sylvie lux, its about the only time I have ever found Lux so appealing. I like the sound of sylvie lucia out loud better though.
    Henry & Edmund
    dreaming of Josephine Poppy
    current loves
    Marilla Olive - Kathleen Virginia - Beatrix Maple - Jacinta Claire

Quote Originally Posted by c@29 View Post
    I vote Sylvie Ramona. Love both the sound and the meaning.
    Ditto! I voted Ramona for the same reason: meaning, and also sound variance. Lucia and Camille are great runners-up. Lux is cute with a different fn, but with Sylvie (which I love btw) it kind of morphs into silver lux(ury) in my head.
    Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Benedetta | Capucine | Charlotte | Dominica | Estelle | Marguerite | Ravenna | Susannah | Viola | Wilhelmina
    Alaric | Anton | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Francis | Gideon | Judah | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow

Would you consider Sylvie Lucille? Normally I prefer Lucia to Lucille, but since Camille is a favorite...