Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I agree--there are a ton! Some off the top of my head:

Ella
    Lily/Lilibet/Lily-Beth
    Elise/Elisa/Lise (too close to Lisa for you? I love all three, but admit I always go off of Elisa--no matter how beautiful it looks!--because I just hear the Lisa sound and shudders ensue. It's not a bad name, it just feels so dated!)
    Eliza/Eliska (variants/diminutives of Elisabeth/Elizabeth or the original Hebrew Elisheva, but I'm not sure how intuitive they are. I'm crushing majorly on Eliska right now (eh-LEESH-kah), but I don't know if it's anyone else's cup of tea)
    Ibby/Libby/Zibby
    Abby/Zabby
    Tess/Tilly (I don't know if these really work, but several people have suggested that they could work as nns for Elisabeth, since I like Elisabeth but can't ever see myself using Theresa/Esther or Matilda/etc.)
    Belle (I don't know if it really works or not, haha, but since Isabel(le) is a form of Elizabeth, a friend of mine had considered going by the nn Belle, since her middle name is Elizabeth)
    Elisee (LOVE this! It's so unusual but in a good way, I think? The little research I've been able to find on it is that it's a rare French form of Elisha for a boy, but also a diminutive/nn for Elisabeth. It's pronounced eh-lee-say. I think it's beautiful.)
    Izzy/Issy (too close to Lizzy? I think it's cute, and definitely works. I've known an Elizabeth who goes by Izzy, so it's definitely doable, and Izzy's so spunky and fun!)

That's all I've got. I'm not a huge fan of the more obvious/well-used Ellie, Betsy, Betty, Beth, Liz, etc. (although I do like Lizzie, probably due to my undying love of Jane Austen. ).

I go by Lyra, which might be kind of a stretch for some, but I quite like it.
    Another nick name for Elizabeth could be Leaz/Leas. There is two ways (for me) to say it. First: "Le-ass" second: "Less" I prefer the last one.
    These are just what I've been called, so yeah. ^^ (Oh, and I had a teacher calling me Maja.)
    Proud creator of
    Emmanuelle, Leo Elliot, Eli Cecil, Skylla, Hian, Jules, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

I don't think anyone has mentioned Epsie. It came from Elspeth, a form of Elizabeth, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Elisabeth Nicknames:
    My favorites are Libba, Libby, and Seth. Bethany, Elsie, and Beth or Betsie are adorable options as well.