Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Leo Kendrick + _______ (list included)

The combo I am feeling really good about right now is Leo Kendrick, the first name being pronounced lay-O. I'm looking for another first and middle name pair I can like as much as I do LK. Out of the names below, can you pair together a few options you think would sound nice as a brother for Leo?

Last name = Twiss (so I worry some names with S sounds or beginning with T may be "out")

Alfred
    Armand
    Arthur
    August
    Barnaby
    Blair
    Cormac
    Cyrus
    Damian
    Desmond
    Dominic
    Duncan
    Edgar
    Emile
    Eugene
    Felix
    Fenton
    Garrett
    Gilbert
    Harlan
    Hugh
    Iker
    Julian
    Laurence
    Lorcan
    Marco/March/Marlon
    Neville
    Nikolai
    Oberon
    Olivier/Oliver
    Oren
    Oscar
    Paul
    Philip
    Rafferty
    Rory
    Roderick
    Ruben
    Sebastian
    Silvan
    Stanley
    Theron
    Tobias
    Vincent
    Walter
    Wesley/Westley

If you have any other name suggestions, you are free to make them.
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde

If you want Leo to be pronounced Lay-O instead of Lee-O you're going to need to alter the spelling or accept that you'll be correcting everyone for the rest of your child's life and so will he. Just a heads up

With Leo Kendrick I like...

Oscar Theron
    August Roderick
    Garrett Harlan
    Hugh Rafferty

I think you keep the more unusual name in the middle as you're doing with Leo.

emekct: I've considered using the accent aigu (é) to differentiate how Leo is pronounced, but I'm not sure how easy it is to put the mark in an official birth record. Those are really handsome combos, thank you. My favorite is probably August Roderick.
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

Leo Kendrick Nikolai Twiss.
    I love Leo, even pronounced as lay-oh doesn't bother me. Kendrick is handsome and Nikolai has been a longtime favorite boy's name of mine with the nn Niko(nee-ko)

ashleyjuliette: Thanks! However, I'm actually not looking for a second middle name, but a brother name, example: Leo Kendrick & Harlan Roderick.