Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Embry: Reminds me of embryos or emery boards. Really not a fan of this one. Also sounds masculine, and I assume these are names for girls, judging by the other names on this list.
    Meadow: I like it a lot. I tend to like nature names, but it also has a great sound. It's soft and feminine and sprightly.
    Sage: I like it, but it feels kind of mysterious and moody. I think more of a sage, like a seer or shaman, than of the herb.
    Paisley: I'm not really big on unisex names, and this one makes me cringe. I can't imagine naming a child after a fabric.
    Sailor: I actually think it's cute, but I think I prefer it in the middle spot. It's very spunky and bright, but as a first name I feel like it could sound like a title and not a name, like the Sailor Elizabeth = Elizabeth the Sailor.
    Alia (?spelling?): I had a friend with this name, spelled this way, when I was in middle school, and I always admired how pretty and simple it was. I think it is a good name and this is exactly how I would spell it if I wanted that sound.
    Lily: Good, but popular. It's a very bright, sweet, happy, classic name.
    Willow: I like it but not as much as Lily or Meadow. It used to be one of my favorites but lately it feels lackluster.
    Winter: I LOVE this. I think it's so beautiful. I would only use it on a baby born in winter, but I can't because my surname ends in -er. I will forever be jealous of all mommas with baby Winters.
    Sienna: Just meh. It's okay. Not great.

Winter and Meadow are my favorite!

Thank you all very much.
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Charlie Bennett Wolf
    Oliver Henry Birch
    Declan Theodore August
    Crispin Everett Gray
    Sophie Elizabeth Fable
    Grace Margaret Birdie
    Emma Jane Magnolia
    Lily Anne Vesper