Names Searched Right Now:
Page 107 of 131 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
    We are proud to welcome our new baby girls, Rowan Finley and Roxanna Scarlett. They join older sister Millicent Jane.
    I am a Teeneberry and Ravenclaw. Name lists are currently under construction.

Pretty little Stella Irene is here and is the little sister to Henry Alexander, Bridget Aurora, and Colette Elizabeth!

Finally we have sons! My husband and I are back from our two week long trip to Kenya where we adopted 9 month old twin boys, Sebastian Thomas Robert Lowell and Atticus Stephen Gregory James! Bash and Atticus join older sisters Calliope Faye (12), Juniper Raine (11), Marigold Atlas (8), Isobel Mary Josephine (6), and Clementine Hazel (4).
    β€œShe wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”
    - J.D. Salinger

In honor of the late and great Robin Williams, my husband and I have decided to name our newest addition Robin Georgia. We plan to call her Robbie.
    β€œShe wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”
    - J.D. Salinger

Introducing our newest addition: Greta June she joins big sister Iris Eleanor
    πŸ’› Girls πŸ’›
    Katherine Agnes | Daphne Eleanor | Greta June | Audrey Emma | Margot Delphine

πŸ’› Boys πŸ’›
    Alistair Roy | Rupert Joyce| Sidney William | Arthur Henry