Names Searched Right Now:
Page 69 of 177 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
    I am excited to announce the birth of my newest addition: Isobel Freya Snow. She is a pretty little girl with bits of blonde and big blue eyes.

She joins her older sisters: Beatrice "Trice" Rhiannon Elaine (8) and Adelaide "Ella" Rosalie Nyx (6)
    As well as her older brothers: Pyramus Edmund Florian (11) and Orpheus Brian Alexander (3)

Just call me Pandora...

Bensiabel, Orpheus, Thorsten, Florian, Gunnar, Felix, Azrael,
    Gaia, Annabel, Zenobia, Diana, Audrey, Flora, Isadora

Avril Fern and Arria Cassia arrived this morning, my three boys are thrilled with their two little sisters.
    Avril and Arria joins Damon Jones, Rowan Alden and Caleb Frost
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Loved names
    Henry Oliver | Laurel Maria | Ianto Lior | Bobbie Frances | Cecil Oswald |

So happy to finally welcome baby Rufus Ingram, our first son; a playmate for sisters Agnes Clementine and Imogen Lettice - not forgetting cousins Oscar and Ottilie.
    (olivia. seventeen. film & philosophy student, worryingly maternal! in love with my kitty, majestically named shura)

''BOYS R SENSITIVE''''GIRLS R SRTONG'';
    Rufus George / Wilfred Colin / Emmett Nicholas / Edgar Hugh / Lysander Alec / Caspian Baez / Eoghan Evergreen / Crispin William / Hubert Cathal
    ○○○
    Rosemary Una / Annabel Briar / Eilidh Agnes / Maude Evangeline / Iris Lettice / Billie Jemima / Estella Margaret / Beatrix Aoife

Announcing the birth of our twin girls Penelope Anne and Madeleine Rose. Poppy and Maisie join big sister Evelyn Jane and Henry William. We're so proud of our big helpers Evie and Harry.
    Name loving BritBerry

Little ladies: Opal, Twila, Seeley, Nell, Posey, Eleanor, Iris, Ramona, Primrose, Scarlet
    Little gents: Brogan, Thayer, Isaac, Caleb, Jonah, Henry, Asher, Dax, Miller, Mackenzie

Our baby was born! Finch O'Connor James, weighing in at 9lbs 8oz. He is massive and incredible!
    // Mary Kathryn / 19 / Nursing Major / Captivated by Names //