Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
    Charlie Efraim was born last night! He joins big sisters Lydia Jane and Violet Elaine who are thrilled to have a little brother. It was tough work, but we're pleased to announce that all three kids have family names as their middle names!
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

My beautiful daughter is finally here and her name is Edward Wildflower Rose aka Dare . She was born with a head full of red hair much to our suprice since her sisters have black hair . My lil Dare joins older sisters Beauty Layla Amorette * Beau * (3) & Nevermore Soldier Lily *Eve* (1) who are super excited to meet her
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I am proud to present the birth of my beautiful son, Cassian Victor Edward, but we love to call him Asa. His older sister, Emelia Nephele Isolde "Emmy," loves to play with him. Emmy is only seven years old, and loves Asa so much. My oldest daughter, Hermione Pippa Adele, who is fourteen, loves all her siblings, no matter if they annoy her. Together I have three children, Asa, Emmy, and Mina.
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Ravenclaw
    Favorite names of the moment: Oceane & Aries.

Agnes Ysoria shocked the family when coming today as a little girl! They had been awaiting Horace Edulf. She joins big brothers Connor Ledric & Cecil Ravelin.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I am proud to announce the birth of my son Jonpatrick Shaw. Big sisters Edith Adelissa and Rebecca Gabrielle are thrilled to meet little J.P. We think that nickname might stick around a while!
    Last edited by adelissa; December 10th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.