Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 185 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Hugo Matthias joined our family on 6th December. He was welcomed home by his older brothers Oscar Alexander & Felix Thomas.

Delphine Olympia was born last night at 21 inches and 7.8 lbs. Big brother Paxton Amadeus and big sister Reverie Isabella are thrilled.
    Catalina // 17 // soon-to-be college student // volleyball // math nerd

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Helena || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Annora Adair Circe was born early this morning, weighing at a healthy 7.5 pounds! We wanted to give her an original nickname-- more than just Annie or Nora-- so my husband and I compromised on Nori. Little Nori looks just like her older brother, Nikolai Rhett Cato, who goes by the nickname Koda. Koda and Nori are just so adorable!
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Charlie Efraim was born last night! He joins big sisters Lydia Jane and Violet Elaine who are thrilled to have a little brother. It was tough work, but we're pleased to announce that all three kids have family names as their middle names!

Beatrice, Jane, Rosie, Winnie & Adeline
    Gideon, Charlie, Sawyer, Flynn & Lachlan

My beautiful daughter is finally here and her name is Edward Wildflower Rose aka Dare . She was born with a head full of red hair much to our suprice since her sisters have black hair . My lil Dare joins older sisters Beauty Layla Amorette * Beau * (3) & Nevermore Soldier Lily *Eve* (1) who are super excited to meet her
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”