Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    I am proud to announce my new bouncing bundles of joy, twins Nicolas (Nico) Patrick and Eva Caroline. They will join Ephraim Daniel and Esther Jane.

Proud to announce the arrival of little Sadie Emmeline, who joins sisters Elowyn Violet and Maisie Eleanor.
    Always changing!

Aiden - Bailey - Brady - Charlie - Declan - Finn - James - Jonah - Julian - Leland "Lee" - Miller - Milo - Riley - Ronan

Amelie - Charlie - Eden - Ellie - Eleanor - Elowen - Emma - Evie - Isabella - Juliette - Lilah - Lily/Lillian - Maisie - Sadie

Current love(s): Bree, Britton, Brooklyn, Collins, Eason, Ezri, Flynn, Judson, Poet, Posey, Sonnet, Story, Vesper

I'm proud to announce the birth of my daughter, Laurel Constantine. She joins twin brothers, Leo Henry and Viggo Thomas.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Happy to announce my beautiful little purple girl, Lavender Miranda Etolié. She joins four big brothers, Artemis Xavier James, Hamish Constantine Raiden, Saber Penrose Seylin & Xerxes Vladimir Marak.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I am proud to announce the birth of my son Jude August, who joins his older siblings Willow Everly and Maxwell Levi.