Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking Life as The Queen BNG Part 1

Use this dice: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/ten.htm

It's 1598, you are born into the house of ______ (roll dice) and you are styled 'Lady', just like your __ (roll dice #) sister(s) with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your ___ (#) brother(s) who are styled 'Lord'. Your parents are styled ______ (roll dice) of ______ (roll dice). You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sister(s) (ages and names are your choice). On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince _________ (roll dice). He is ___ (roll dice) than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

1. Este
    2. Bourbon
    3. Vasa
    4. Braganza
    5. Alba
    6. Stuart
    7. Medici
    8. Habsburg
    9. York
    10. Beaufort

1 & 6: Duke & Duchess
    2 & 7: Marquess & Marchioness
    3 & 8: Earl & Countess
    4 & 9: Viscount & Viscountess
    5 & 10: Baron & Baroness

1. Orléans
    2. Navarre
    3. Burgundy
    4. Aragon
    5. Arles
    6. Kent
    7. Bavaria
    8. Flanders
    9. Naples
    10. Lorraine

1. Prince Louis of France
    2. Prince Felipe of Spain
    3. Prince Feodor of Russia
    4. Prince Henry of the Netherlands
    5. Prince Gustav of Sweden
    6. Prince Charles of England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland
    7. Prince Frederick of Denmark
    8. Prince Charles of Belgium
    9. Prince Ferdinand of Austria
    10. Prince John of Portugal

1. 3 years younger
    2. 3 years older
    3. same age
    4. 14 years older
    5. 4 years older
    6. 2 years younger
    7. 9 years older
    8. 2 years older
    9. 8 years older
    10. same age

2 years later, you've grown quite close to your sister ______ (you choose) and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to ______ (country of prince) to meet Prince _______. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince ______ and are now styled a Princess _______ of _______(country of prince).

Even though, you and Prince ______ are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is ______. (roll dice)

1. or 2. kind and admires your wit.
    3. captivated by your looks and madly in love with you.
    4. a grown-up child and sees you as his toy.
    5. or 6. horrible, he sees you as a his property.
    7. or 8. kind but prefers to spend time with his male friends rather than you.
    9. or 10. not interested in you at all. He is in love with his mistress but not with you.

Almost a year later and King ______ (you choose) of _______ (country of prince) dies. Which means Prince ______ is crowned the new King _______ of ________ and you are crowned Queen _______ of ________.

If you rolled a 4./5./6./7./9.:
    You dislike him. But after 3 years the people and the king's mother _______ (you choose) of _______(country of prince) demand an heir. They encourage you both to start trying, so you do. Because of this loveless marriage, you have a lover. His name is Sir _____________. Your second and third children are actually his. (if you have any)

1 or 2. Sir Geoffrey Sforza
    3 or 4. Sir Jasper Fitzroy
    5 or 6. Sir François Valois
    7 or 8. Sir William Oldenburg
    9 or 10. Sir Thomas Grey

If you rolled 1./2./3.:
    You fall madly in love with him but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, you haven't had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, you try to conceive.

If you rolled 8./10.:
    You try to draw his attention to you and after 3 years, he finally notices that you yearn for an heir. So, you and ______ try to conceive.

Roll for the next 20 years of your life (if you TTC):
    1. You don't conceive.
    2. You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    3. You give birth to a stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
    4. You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
    5. You give birth to healthy twins (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
    6. You don't conceive.
    7. You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
    8. You give birth to twins. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
    9. You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
    10. You give birth to triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children. (if all your children are sickly, one recovers)
    How many kids do you have after 20 years in 1638?

Names must be from the country you are Queen of. (you can choose the # of names). Your children are styled 'Prince' and 'Princess' of ________ (your country).

List your Issue here. Including ages, descriptions, ... if you like:
    Issue:

Part two coming soon!!!
    Last edited by doctorwoo; January 10th, 2015 at 02:13 AM.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to help him on his way to world domination.

DIt's 1598, I am born into the house of York and I'm styled 'Lady', just like my 5 sisters with whom I grow up with in a separate place away from my brother who is styled 'Lord'. My parents are styled Baron and Baroness of Bavaria. I live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters:
    -Caroline Gabrielle Augusta (b. 1587)
    -Erin Harriet Matilda (b. 1590)
    -Theresa Grace Jane (b. 1594)
    -Louise Margaret Amanda (b. 1596)
    -Me, Eva Katharina Charlotte (b. 1598)
    -Eloise Juliet Patricia (b. 1601)

On my 15th birthday, my parents betrothed me to HRH Prince Charles of Belgium. He is 4 years older than me. I have no idea who he is but I'm exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, I've grown quite close to my sister Erin and I'm very sad to leave her behind when I go to Belgium to meet Prince Charles. In 1615, the year I turn 17 years of age, I'm married to Prince Charles and am now styled as Princess Eva of Belgium.

Even though, Prince Charles and I are married, we live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but I learn that he is captivated by my looks and madly in love with me.

A year later and King Julien of Belgium dies. Which means Prince Charles is crowned the new King Charles of Belgium and I am crowned Queen Eva of Belgium.

I fall madly in love with him but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, I haven't had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, I try to conceive.

1618: I give birth to triplets, three girls. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.
    -Magdalena Rosette Julienne.
    -Pauline Bettina Laverne.
    -Catherine Isabelle Anne (stillborn).
    1619, 1620: I don't conceive.
    1621: I give birth to a sickly baby boy.
    -Joseph Louis Benedict.
    1622: I give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    -Linus Maurice Charles.
    1623: I don't conceive.
    1624: I give birth to healthy fraternal twins.
    -Adrien Césaire Bastien.
    -Denise Léa Jacqueline.
    1625: I give birth to a healthy baby girl.
    -Juliet Margaux Amandine.
    1626: I give birth to healthy twins.
    -Marian Laure Nicolette.
    -Émilie Geneviève Thyra.
    1627: I give birth to a sickly baby girl.
    -Berthe Camille Ophélie.
    1628, 1629: I don't conceive.

After 11 years, in 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes my sickly children, Magdalena, Pauline, Joseph and Berthe. Linus, Adrien, Denise, Juliet, Marian and Émilie survive.

1630: I give birth to healthy twins.
    -Flavien Guillaume Armand.
    -Henri Léandre Ambroise.
    1631: I give birth to a healthy baby girl.
    -Elisabeth Dominique Bernadette.
    1632: I give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    -Alain Philippe Léopold.
    1633: I give birth to a stillborn baby girl.
    -Belle Marietta Noémie.
    1634: I don't conceive.
    1635: I give birth to triplets, one boy and two girls. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.
    -Pascal Davide Honoré.
    -Pierina Violette Sibylle.
    -Marie-Sabine Marguerite.
    1636: I don't conceive.
    1637: I give birth to twins. The first one is healthy and the second one is stillborn.
    -René Théodore Marc.
    -Sévère Victoir Cyprien.
    1638: I give birth to a healthy baby girl.
    -Sylvie Hélène Victorine.

I have 14 living children in 1638.

Issue:
    -Princess Magdalena Rosette Julienne of Belgium (1618-1629, 11)
    -Princess Pauline Bettina Laverne of Belgium (1618-1629, 11)
    -Princess Catherine Isabelle Anne of Belgium (1618-1618, stillborn)
    -Prince Joseph Louis Benedict of Belgium (1621-1629, 8)
    -Prince Linus Maurice Charles of Belgium (1622-)
    -Prince Adrien Césaire Bastien of Belgium (1624-)
    -Princess Denise Léa Jacqueline of Belgium (1624-)
    -Princess Juliet Margaux Amandine of Belgium (1625-)
    -Princess Marian Laure Nicolette of Belgium (1626-)
    -Princess Émilie Geneviève Thyra of Belgium (1626-)
    -Princess Berthe Camille Ophélie of Belgium (1627-1627, stillborn)
    -Prince Flavien Guillaume Armand of Belgium (1630-)
    -Prince Henri Léandre Ambroise of Belgium (1630-)
    -Princess Elisabeth Dominique Bernadette of Belgium (1631-)
    -Prince Alain Philippe Léopold of Belgium (1632-)
    -Princess Belle Marietta Noémie of Belgium (1633-1633, stillborn)
    -Prince Pascal Davide Honoré of Belgium (1635-)
    -Princess Pierina Violette Sibylle of Belgium (1635-)
    -Princess Marie-Sabine Marguerite of Belgium (1635-1635, stillborn)
    -Prince René Théodore Marc of Belgium (1637-)
    -Prince Sévère Victoir Cyprien of Belgium (1637-1637, stillborn)
    -Princess Sylvie Hélène Victorine of Belgium (1638-)
    Last edited by evathyssen; January 8th, 2015 at 09:09 PM.
    Software engineer, 25, from Chile. Mac user. Slytherin. Cat mum. No human kids.

claudia patricia magdalena
    lilia camelia paula iris
    gustavo xavier enrique

International favourites (unusable with Spanish surnames)
    emilie | audrey | lisa | clare | juliet | geneviève
    heinz | julian | august | ferdinand | dominic

Me: Lady Agathe Mathilde Cosette of Beaufort (15)

Father: Duke Martin Georges Paul of Orléans
    Mother: Duchess Henriette Marie Thérèse of Orléans

Brother: Lord Henri Martin Philippe of Beaumont (23)
    Brother: Lord Jaques Édouard Georges of Beaumont (21)
    Sister: Lady Éléonore Pauline Frédérique of Beaumont (20)
    Sister: Lady Marie Hélène Claudine of Beaumont (18)

It's 1598, you are born into the house of Beaufort and you are styled 'Lady', just like your two sisters with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your two brothers who are styled 'Lord'. Your parents are styled Duke & Duchess of Orléans. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince Louis of France. He is 2 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you've grown quite close to your sister Marie, and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to France to meet Prince Louis. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince Louis and are now styled a Princess Agathe of France.

Even though, you and Prince Louis are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

A year later and King François of France dies. Which means Prince Louis is crowned the new King Louis of France and you are crowned Queen Agathe of France.

If you rolled 1./2./3.:
    You fall madly in love with him but because he was away from court regularly for 3 years, you haven't had any chance to try for an heir. When he comes back, you try to conceive.

Next 20 years:

1619: You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
    Princess Agnès Joséphine Henriette Anne of France (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

1620: You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
    Prince Louis Martin François Henri II of France (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

1621: You don't conceive.
    1622: You don't conceive.
    1623: You don't conceive.
    1624: You don't conceive.

1625: You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    Prince Sébastien Jaques Louis Gabriel of France

1626: You don't conceive
    1627: You don't conceive

1628: You give birth to twins. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn.
    Princess Aurore Lucienne Marie Philomène of France & Prince Augustin Étienne Gustave of France (stillborn)

1629: Agnès and Louis II die of smallpox.

1630: You give birth to a stillborn boy.
    Prince Philippe Martin of France

1631: You don't conceive.
    1632: You don't conceive.
    1633: You don't conceive.

1634: You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    Prince Louis Étienne Henri Auguste of France

1635: You give birth to healthy twins.
    Prince Timothée Pierre Michel of France & Princess Margaux Simone Anaïs of France

1636: You don't conceive.
    1637: You don't conceive.
    1638: You don't conceive.

King Louis of France
    Queen Agathe Mathilde Cosette of France

Issue:
    Prince Sébastien Jaques Louis Gabriel of France (13)
    Princess Aurore Lucienne Marie Philomène of France (10)
    Prince Louis Étienne Henri Auguste of France (4)
    Prince Timothée Pierre Michel of France (3)
    Princess Margaux Simone Anaïs of France (3)
    Clara Misha Esther Agnes •• Gustav Vincent Graham

It's 1598, you are born into the house of Braganza and you are styled 'Lady', just like your sister with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your brother who is styled 'Lord'. Your parents are styled Duke and Duchess of Flanders. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sisters. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince Felipe of Spain. He is 9 years older than you. You have no idea who he is but you are excited of the thought of becoming a princess.

Duke Vincent Gaspard and Duchess Fredesbinta Juliana of Flanders
    Lord Gaspard Antoine Marie of Flanders
    you- Lady Catalina Matilda Helena of Flanders
    Lady Clara Juliana Henrietta of Flanders

2 years later, you've grown quite close to your sister Clara and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to Spain to meet Prince Felipe. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince Felipe and are now styled aa Princess Catalina Matilda Helena of Spain.

Even though, you and Prince Felipe are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is ind but prefers to spend time with his male friends rather than you.

A year later and King Carlos of Spain dies. Which means Prince Felipe is crowned the new King of Spain and you are crowned Queen Catalina of Spain.

You try to draw his attention to you and after 3 years, he finally notices that you yearn for an heir. So, you and Felipe try to conceive.

1619: You give birth to a stillborn male child- known as Prince Faustus*.

1621: You give birth to twin girls, one living the other stillborn
    Princess Matilda Federica Antonia of Spain and Princess Juana*

1623: You give birth to a healthy girl.
    Princess Margarita Generosa Pilar of Spain

1624: You give birth to healthy twin girls.
    Princess Carmen Elena Fredesbinta and Princess Joaquina Carlota Maria of Spain

1626: You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
    Prince Felipe Juan Froilán of Spain (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

1627: You give birth to a sickly baby girl:
    Princess Blanca Primorosa Sofía of Spain (dies in 1629 of smallpox)

Roll for the next 20 years of your life:
    1. You don't conceive.
    6. You don't conceive.
    8. You give birth to twins. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)
    10. You give birth to triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn. (roll for gender even#=girl odd#=boy)

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. It takes your sickly children. (if all your children are sickly, one recovers)
    How many kids do you have after 15 years in 1633?

Names must be from the country you are Queen of. (you can choose the # of names). Your children are styled 'Prince' and 'Princess' of ________ (your country).

List your Issue here. Including ages, descriptions or portraits if you like:
    Issue:

List your Issue here. Including ages, descriptions or portraits if you like:
    Issue:
    It's 1598, you are born into the house of Beaufort and you are styled 'Lady Josette', just like your 3 sister(s) with whom you grow up with in a separate place away from your 6 brother(s) who are styled 'Lord'. Your parents are styled Duke and Duchess of Lorraine. You live a happy and quiet life away from court with your sister(s) Angeline, Vivana, & Giselle. On your 15th birthday, your parents betrothed you to HRH Prince Charles of England, Ireland and Scotland. He is the same age as you. You have no idea who he is but you are exited of the thought of becoming a princess.

2 years later, you've grown quite close to your sister Angeline and are very sad to leave her behind when you go to England to meet Prince Charles. In 1615, the year you turn 17 years of age, you are married to Prince Charles and are now styled a Princess Josette of England, Ireland, & Scotland.

Even though, you and Prince Charles are married, you live in separate quarters of the palace and hardly see each other but you learn that he is kind and admires your wit.

A year later and King Edward of England, Ireland, & Scotland dies. Which means Prince Charles is crowned the new King Charles of England, Ireland, & Scotland and you are crowned Queen Josette of England, Ireland, & Scotland.

Roll for the next 20 years of your life:
    1. You don't conceive.
    6. You don't conceive.

1619: You give birth to healthy twin girls.
    Princess Isla Kate Jessamy & Princess Layla Josette Isobel of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1620: You don't conceive
    1621: You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
    Princess Gwendolyn Nicola Rose of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1622:You give birth to a stillborn baby girl.
    Princess Lucy Theodora May of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1623:You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    Prince Caleb Adam Alexander of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1624:You give birth to twin boys. The first born is healthy and the second is stillborn.
    Prine James Thomas Randolph & Prince Asher Philip Hugh of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1625:You don't conceive.
    1626:You don't conceive.
    1627:You don't conceive.
    1628:You give birth to a sickly baby boy.
    Prince Edward Nigel Clement of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1629:You give birth to healthy boy/girl twins.
    Prince Rowan Edmund Louis & Princess Ruby Elsie Caroline Lavina of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1630:You give birth to a sickly baby girl.
    Princess Margaret Ester Lydia of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1631:You don't conceive.
    1632:You give birth to B/B/G triplets. The first two are sickly and the last one is stillborn.
    Prince Nicholas Jonas Andrew, Prince Nathan Isaac Peter, & Princess Nadia Christiana Alice of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1633:You give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    Prince Maxwell Laurence Walter of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1634:You give birth to a healthy baby girl.
    Princess Adeline Arabella Georgiana of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1635: You don't conceive
    1636: You don't conceive
    1637: You give birth to healthy boy/girl twins
    Prince Felix Nathaniel Henry & Princess Annabel Eleanor Katherine of England, Ireland, & Scotland
    1638: You don't conceive
    1639: You don't conceive

After 11 years, In 1629, there is a resurgence of smallpox. 11 of 18 children survive.

Your children are styled 'Princess' and 'Prince' of England, Ireland, & Scotland.
    Last edited by suzanne135; January 10th, 2015 at 11:53 AM.