Names Searched Right Now:
Page 88 of 129 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
    Im happy to announce the birth of my wonderful twins Arabella Marie and Kailin Anthony.

This is for my (lazy) friend.

My good friend, Lauren, has asked me to introduce her six beautiful newborn girls! Demetria Sloane, Annabeth Maria, Hazel Oakley, Bridget Athena, Odessa Flynn, and Michelle Nile joined us this morning. All six girls have tiny wisps of blonde hair and hazel eyes just like their mommy. Demetria Sloane, who will go by Demi, is named after Demi Lovato and Sloane Stephens. Annabeth Maria, Anna, is named after Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and Maria Sharapova. Hazel Oakley is in honor of Hazel Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars. Bridget Athena, or Bri, is named for Athens, Georgia where Georgia University is located. Odessa Flynn is after Flynn Rider from Tangled. And last but not least, Michelle Nile, or Mikey as she will be calling her (I will call her Elle), is after her old step-sister and Niall Horan.

The girls join her 17 older children, Alayra, Juliah, Jaycie, Luke, Georgia, Lizzy, Lucy, Landon, Jade, Jesy, Perrie, Leigh Anne, Mae, Evie, Ashton, Calum, and Rylie.
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Calypso or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, are often just an illusion

I'd like to introduce my twins - Sebastian Flynn & Ella Xanthe. Seb and Ella were born November 12th, 2013.
    ○ chelsea ○ eighteen ○ australia ○

○ Margot Olivia ○ Estelle India ○
    ○ Leila Isobel Zoe Eva ○

○ Edward Alexander ○ Archibald Sebastian ○
    ○ Maxwell Hunter Flynn Noah Jack ○

○ please vote on my NEW nameslist here

Maria Eve (7) and Esme May (5) became big sisters to a set of triplets. They are thrilled to finally have smaller siblings.
    For our family we are now joined by Jason James, Wanda Ivy & Irma Wren. Hopefully sooner or later there will be more children, but for now we are happy to have the five children.

My sister-in-law also just gave birth to a beautiful little boy. This is her sixth child. She now have her beautiful family. It consists of; Callie Freya (12), Mason Russell (10), Samuel Albert (8), Suzanne Helen (8), Charlie August (6) & Gabriel Martin (newborn)
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I am thrilled to announce my new lovely daughter Esther Violet Marie Glass, joing older sister Cora Celia Nicole Glass!