Names Searched Right Now:
Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
    I'd like to announce the birth of my newborn daughter: Harriet Daisy Polyxena.
    18 // books, tea & names.

l‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾l
    Antigone, August, Beatrice,
    Cordelia, Edmund, Felix,
    Florence, Harriet, Henry,
    Hermione, Ignatius, Jasper,
    Lottie, Lysander, Magnus,
    Oliver, Persephone, Sibyl &
    Sebastian.
    l_________________________l
    Ladies & Gentlemen

We are very pleased to welcome our beautiful and handsome quintuplets! Our three gorgeous girls and adorable boys joined our previous family of four on the evening of June 1st. First, Carter Allen made his appearance at 7:03 pm with a head of blonde hair and his mom's blue-gray eyes. Next, Gianna Laurel made her debut at 7:04 pm with beautiful brown locks and another pair of blue-gray eyes. After her, Miss Britton Ruth came into this world at 7:05 pm as another brunette but with darker blue eyes. A minute later, we welcomed our second son, Jasper James at 7:06 pm with dark brown hair and the only pair of brown eyes in the family. And, last but not least, Seraphina Maeve, or Sadie as we will call her, arrived at 7:08 pm with dirty blonde hair and another pair of mom's blue eyes. That's five babies in five minutes, over doubling the size of our family. We couldn't feel more blessed. Adalyn Faith and Lila Brooklyn are ready to be rock star big sisters. They will be allowed to see the babies tomorrow morning and await the moment with baited breath. Below I'll include some stats:

The quintuplets were born at 32 weeks and 4 days. To give a better idea of how tiny they are, we've included Addie and Lila's stats from birth as well.

Adalyn Faith: Born at 38 weeks, two days
    W: 7 lbs, 5 oz. L: 20 in.

Lila Brooklyn: Born at 37 weeks to the date
    W: 6 lbs, 15 oz. L: 19.5 in.

Quints:
    Carter Allen: Born at 32 weeks and 4 days
    W: 3 lbs, 6 oz. L: 15 in.

Gianna Laurel: ""
    W: 3 lbs, 8 oz. L: 14.6 in.

Britton Ruth: ""
    W: 2 lbs, 15 oz. L: 14.2 in.

Jasper James: ""
    W: 4 lbs, 0 oz. L: 16 in.

Seraphina Maeve: ""
    W: 3 lbs, 12 oz. L: 15.3 in.
    Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed.

Bows: Adair Elowen ~ Adalyn Faith ~ Iris Magdelen ~ Lila Romilly ~ Leonor Violet ~ Maeve Tallulah ~ Moira Seraphine ~ Sadie Caroline

Beaus: Archer Murray ~ Carter Jameson ~ Jasper Elias ~ Leo Finnegan ~ Nolan Christopher ~ Ronan August ~ Ryder Matthias ~ Torin Memphis

anything is possible from fifth position

Im happy to announce the birth of my wonderful twins Arabella Marie and Kailin Anthony.

This is for my (lazy) friend.

My good friend, Lauren, has asked me to introduce her six beautiful newborn girls! Demetria Sloane, Annabeth Maria, Hazel Oakley, Bridget Athena, Odessa Flynn, and Michelle Nile joined us this morning. All six girls have tiny wisps of blonde hair and hazel eyes just like their mommy. Demetria Sloane, who will go by Demi, is named after Demi Lovato and Sloane Stephens. Annabeth Maria, Anna, is named after Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and Maria Sharapova. Hazel Oakley is in honor of Hazel Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars. Bridget Athena, or Bri, is named for Athens, Georgia where Georgia University is located. Odessa Flynn is after Flynn Rider from Tangled. And last but not least, Michelle Nile, or Mikey as she will be calling her (I will call her Elle), is after her old step-sister and Niall Horan.

The girls join her 17 older children, Alayra, Juliah, Jaycie, Luke, Georgia, Lizzy, Lucy, Landon, Jade, Jesy, Perrie, Leigh Anne, Mae, Evie, Ashton, Calum, and Rylie.
    Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed.

Bows: Adair Elowen ~ Adalyn Faith ~ Iris Magdelen ~ Lila Romilly ~ Leonor Violet ~ Maeve Tallulah ~ Moira Seraphine ~ Sadie Caroline

Beaus: Archer Murray ~ Carter Jameson ~ Jasper Elias ~ Leo Finnegan ~ Nolan Christopher ~ Ronan August ~ Ryder Matthias ~ Torin Memphis

anything is possible from fifth position

I'd like to introduce my twins - Sebastian Flynn & Ella Xanthe. Seb and Ella were born November 12th, 2013.
    ○ chelsea ○ seventeen ○ australia ○

○ favourites under construction ○
    ○ Leila Isobel Margot Xanthe Murphy Zoe India Eva Billie ○

○ favourites under construction ○
    ○ Archer Maxwell Hunter Flynn Noah Edward Sebastian Jack ○

○ please vote on my nameslist here