Names Searched Right Now:
Page 84 of 124 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
    Henry and I are so proud to introduce our most precious son, Kipling Asa Wilde. His older siblings Eleanor Louella Fairlight, Vivienne Remy Jane, and Nigel Wolfgang Rhys are all overjoyed at this handsome new addition to our family.

Trent Fleming and Cressida Fairchild would like to announce the newest additions to their family; Atlas Severin, Evander Morrissey, Murphy Embeth, and Dixie Lenore. They join older siblings Astoria Holiday, Racer Apollo, and Pella Calliope.
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

I am thrilled to announce the arrival of twin daughters - Merchant Gwendolyn Estelle and Matilda Imogen Violet. They are welcomed by their older brothers, Prentice Hugh Livingston and Wales Jasper Theodore.
    That's a wrap - Prentice, Wales, Merchant, and Matilda have completed my family!

My husband and I are ecstatic to announce the birth of our first and likely only child, Camden Beck. He weighs in at 6lbs 5oz and is almost 18 inches long. He was born at 4:30 am today, May 16 at our cities biggest hospital. We are so in love with our blue-eyed baby boy!

Announcing the birth of son Dashiell Alexander James (Dash), little brother to twins Magdalene (Maggie) Grace and Althea (Ally) Caitlin.
    Magdalene Rose 'Maggie'
    Francesca Grace 'Frankie'
    Althea Josephine 'AJ'

Dashiell Ashley Robert 'Dash'
    Jackson Hunter Elliott 'Jack
    '