Names Searched Right Now:
Page 73 of 194 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
    I would like to announce the birth of Eleanora Winter. She joins big brother Nicholas Hugo (4) and Rose Fiammetta (2).
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by rgp19 View Post
    I would like to announce the birth of Eleanora Winter. She joins big brother Nicholas Hugo (4) and Rose Fiammetta (2).
    Sometimes, I wish that the Nameberry forums had a "like" feature similar to Facebook. Then I could "like" all of my favorite imaginary announcements. This set made me smile. I really enjoy reading this thread in general, as well.
    Last edited by saracita00; April 4th, 2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: typo
    Our October girl is here!
    Georgia Nivika Rose

Northern England
    Announcing the arrival of our beautiful 3rd child, Jemima Amelia Briar (born 8:32am). Mim is a welcomed playmate for Eilidh Pippa Rosemary and Caspian Ezra Hugh.

Also announcing the birth of our darling niece, Ottilie Rosalba, who arrived only 6 days earlier.
    olivia - eighteen (finally!), england but sometimes canada. i like names, film & philosophy.
    i'm desperately maternal! some beloved ideas;

Emmett CrispinRosemary Oona (Romy)
    Wilfred Jack (Wilfie) ○ Sibyl Georgia (Billie) ○ Rufus EoghanMavis MargaretEdgar AlecMaude Evangeline Hugh Baez (Hughie) ○ Fenella Briar (Nell)

crush: eudelia !

Downton Abbey
    Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl, Annabelle Florence.

Annabelle is joining her excited big sisters
    Violet Matilda, Imogen Clarissa, Esme Charlotte and Poppy Beatrice.

(Annabelle, Violet, Imogen, Esme, &Poppy)

{Martha. Lucy. Charlotte. Rose. Betsy. Evelyn. Pearl. Violet. Ada. Iris. Maude}
    {Elsie. Florence. Doris. Beatrice. Lillian. Minnie. Mabel. Daisy. Elizabeth. Eleanor.}
    {James. George. Henry. Andrew. Charlie. Daniel. Ernest. Matthew. Patrick. Walter.}
    {John. Christopher. Thomas. William. Winston. Hugo. Lachlan. Jack. Freddie. Albert.}

Announcing the birth of our beautiful daughter, Melanie Ann O'Hara!

Melanie, or Mellie as the family calls her, was named for her maternal grandmother, her paternal grandmother, and given her mother's maiden name as a second middle name!