Names Searched Right Now:
Page 69 of 129 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
    I am proud to announce that my darling boys James Sawyer and Alec John have had a little sister called Valerie Summer!

Ella Jane is the new addition to the family. She has two older brothers Ashton Michael & Liam Easton.
    Last edited by hermioneameliastyles; March 20th, 2014 at 08:36 AM.
    🌠I'm Hermione and I'm 18 years old and I love names and One Direction.

Girl Names: Ella, Hermione, Amelia, Isabella, Madeline, Samantha, Lucy, Charlotte, Victoria, Alexandra, Emma, Chloe, Abigail, Zoey, & Noelle

Boy Names: Ashton, Luke, Liam, James, Nicholas, Louis, Cody, Connor, Jacob, Edward, Logan, Reid, Harry, Christopher, & Joseph

My List: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/85477

I am excited to announce the birth of my newest addition: Isobel Freya Snow. She is a pretty little girl with bits of blonde and big blue eyes.

She joins her older sisters: Beatrice "Trice" Rhiannon Elaine (8) and Adelaide "Ella" Rosalie Nyx (6)
    As well as her older brothers: Pyramus Edmund Florian (11) and Orpheus Brian Alexander (3)

Just call me Pandora...

Leandro, Viggo, Rollo, Roscoe, Felix, Florian, Apollo
    Rosalind, Imogen, Adelaide, Iris, Persephone, Ariadne, Elsa

Avril Fern and Arria Cassia arrived this morning, my three boys are thrilled with their two little sisters.
    Avril and Arria joins Damon Jones, Rowan Alden and Caleb Frost
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

So happy to finally welcome baby Rufus Ingram, our first son; a playmate for sisters Agnes Clementine and Imogen Lettice - not forgetting cousins Oscar and Ottilie.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh