Names Searched Right Now:
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
    I am pleased to announce the safe arrival of my twins, Harper Olivia and Sadie Elisabeth. They join big brothers Ezra Nathaniel and Theo James.
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Laila.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel

I am so happy to announce the birth of our baby girl, Amorei Thisbe Faith. Amorei joins big brother, Brogan Wilder Flynn.
    Name loving BritBerry

I am absolutely thrilled to announce the birth of my 3rd child, and 1st daughter, Darby Noelle. She joins older brothers Theodore James, age 5, and Samuel Dean, age 2.

We are pleased to announce the birth of Kaiden Cade who joins his brother Lawson Marcus (5) and his sister Laurel Martina (7).
    Current favourites:
    ~Conrad Dexter~Jaxson Samson~Leon Tucker~
    ~Taylor Sadie~Ashton Kit~Rosalie Kleio~

Triplet Girls

I'd like to introduce my my triplet baby girls, Francesca Aubree, Claudia Estelle and Priya Cosette born February 22, 2014