Names Searched Right Now:
Page 63 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
    We are pleased to announce the birth of our first child, Cassiopeia Thisbe Whittaker!

Cassie came into the world on the eighteenth of September at seven o'clock in the evening.

We can't wait for you to meet our little darling!
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

We are ecstatic to announce the arrivals of our septuplets, Trilby Yvonne, Teague Yarrow, Phineas Jethro, Paden Jasper, Delancey Tamarind, Deccan Tate, and Holland Bevin. They join older siblings Henry Boden, Leith Silas, Otto Lucas, Adlai Thatcher, Lilith Seeley, Aberdeen Tinsley, and Oliver Loren.

They also join newborn cousins Stellan Cooper and Sheridan Courtney and their older siblings Murphy Lisbeth, Madigan Lindsay, Ardith Fifer, Citron Penelope, Archer Finnegan, and Carsten Phoenix.
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

The adoption is finally finalised! I'm now the proud mother to Clarissa Everine and Auralys Iselin. My two new daughters will join their four brothers, Percival Rico, Maverick Oswald, Lennox Malek & Nathaniel Kiril
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Our newest additions are finally here! Twins Katherine Sarah and Margaret Anne have completed our family! They join big brother Henry John (18) and big sisters Grace Eleanor (15), Rose "Rosie" Marin (12), Anna Elizabeth (9), Caroline Mary (6), and Erin Claire (3). Everyone is doing well and is excited to have two new babies to dote on.

- Henry, Grace, Rosie, Anna, Caroline, Erin, Katherine, and Margaret.
    Erin * Eleanor "Ellie" * Caroline * Claire * Mary * Grace * Anna * Sophie * Madeleine * Margaret "Maisy" *

James * Henry * Paul * Owen *Charles "Charlie" *

Fun idea!

We are pleased to announce the birth of Cecilia Helena, who was born yesterday at the local hospital. She joins her elder siblings Adelina Sophia, Scarlett Elizabeth, Eloise Victoria, Isla Rose and Leo Xavier; who were all overjoyed on hearing the news of baby Cecilia's birth. Mother and daughter are doing well and are currently resting at the family home. Other family members have been informed of the birth and are delighted.
    Last edited by adelina_sophia; February 15th, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
    My name is Alice, but you can call me Adelina. I'm just another Teenberry who has an obession with names, royals, history and photography.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline Ophelia Maeve
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie ♕ Nicholas Louis

See my girls and boys lists and new name blog!

Crushes: Léonie, Marielle, Athena, Delphine, Marianne, Jericho, Finley & Lucius
    GP Crushes: Adora, Estellise, Anise, Isabelino, Harvey & Valentino