Names Searched Right Now:
Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
    My daughter Elowen Cerys Chantal was born February First. She weighed 6lbs 2oz, and was 17 inches long. She'll be joing brothes Declan Xander Jay (10), Sebastian Atticus Dash (8), Hadley Nicole Reese (6), Marley Everly Noelle (4), and Penelope Eira Liesel (2)

I would like to introduce my newborn daughter Imogen Ruby. Proud siblings are Killian Blaise, Ophelia Winter and Damon Gray
    Favorites right now

~Ophelia|Morgana|Imogen|Rosalie|Melanie|Ruy~

~Benjamin|Tristan|Caspian|Blaise|Killian|Alexander ~

I am delighted to announce the recent birth of my beautiful little girl, Emma Melody. Quite literally, the daughter of my dreams.
    Annabeth Quinn • Anneliese Juliet • Bethany Laura • Bridget Rose • Iris Theodora • Isadora Lily • Isannah Clare • Isla Charlotte • Ivy Jane • Sarah Wren • Susannah Beth

Andrew Liam • Benjamin Levi • Daniel Tobias • Emmett Lucas • Eric Charles • Kenneth Ian • Nathan Christopher • Owen Miles • Timothy Bram • Theodore Penn

Happy to announce the birth of our son Prewitt Odion James. He is all we have ever asked for.
    WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CHILD THIS: VOTE HERE

Introducing our darling baby girl, Autumn Aurelia Eve. She has two older sisters, Lila & Keira.