Names Searched Right Now:
Page 55 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Welcome to the world, Eloise Annette and Margot Elena! We are so pleased with them and have been affectionately calling them Elle and Moe Big brother, Henry Alden, could not be prouder!

I would like to announce the birth of my twins, Clara Josephine and Henry Oliver. Clara weighed 5 pounds, 9 oz., and Henry weighed 6 pounds. They are now home and doing great.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I'd like to announce the arrival of my triplets two girls and a boy:

Bellamy Colette
    Flannery Jolie
    and Stafford McRill

They join older sisters Ruby Blanche 4, Eveline Houston 6 (Evie) and older brothers Lachlan Castle 2, and Atticus Declan 8.
    olivia gray
    18 year old name lover
    dreaming of future baby names
    name lists are under construction

Proud to announce twin boys, Leo Henry and Heath Lawrence. They join older brothers Ronan Alexander, August Carlisle, and Daniel Marcus

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

I'm proud to announce the safe arrival of our baby girl Calla Emily. She joins big sister Sydney Leann (7), and big brothers Henry Samuel (11), Lukas Andrew (10), Benji Alexander (3), and Connor William (3).
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.