Names Searched Right Now:
Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    On January 15 we welcomed our daughter Charis Eireni. A sister to John Peter and Amelia Danae.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Clementine, Daisy/Delilah, Eleanor/Eloise/Emmeline, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve/Georgia, Hazel/Helena, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Maeve/Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Violet/Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett/Blaise, Callum/Caspian, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Jude, Leo/Liam/Linus/Luke, Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Silas/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Wesley

I am pleased to announce the arrival of twin girls, Lucille Margaret "Lucy" and Florence Lydia "Flora". They join older sisters Adelaide Ruby "Della" and Susannah Faye "Annie"

Della, Annie, Lucy and Flora
    Just an 18 year old girl who loves thinking about baby names and watching TV

Show I am currently watching... Forever

Names from the show I like...

Henry, Morgan, Reece, Hanson, Abe & Lucas

Jo & Joanna

As of this morning I am now a mommy to 4 babies! I am so blessed to announce the birth of my second son and fourth child Kai Odion James! He joins older brother Sadler Caspian Lowell, and older sisters Camilla Nan Kaite and Marigold Calliope June.

Millie, Maggie, Sadler, and Kai
    “She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”
    - J.D. Salinger

My husband and I are happy to announce the arrival of our first, Lena Florence (LeeLee).
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

My twins were born yesterday, Ramona Quinn and Waverly Jane. They join an older brother, Archer Blake.