Names Searched Right Now:
Page 44 of 131 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
    Our fourth healthy baby was born this morning in Barcelona. Welcome, Marlene Beatrix; a sister for Cosima Jessamy and Rosemary Parisa (Sima and Romy).
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

With much love, we welcome our daughter Lilliana Desmond into the world. She joins her sisters, Chloe Maxwell (4) and Juliette Austin (2). Chloe, Julie, and Lilly are all happy to be home.

I am thrilled to announce the arrival of Poppy Emmeline. She joins big sister Cordelia Lynn (Cora) (2).
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Laila.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel

I love to announce my triplets, Kenzie Mae, Kennedy Leah, and Kru Donovan. They join older sisters Lily Kate and Leighton Henley.

We're thrilled to announce the birth of our third darling daughter, Mila June. She's welcomed home by her big sisters, Daphne (1) and Aria (3).
    Amelia & Maxine // Leo & Oliver