Names Searched Right Now:
Page 43 of 178 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
    Congratulations to my sister, Jade, on the birth of her beautiful daughter Liberty Annalise (Lily). Her older sisters Skylar Jasmine (Skye), and Mollie Scarlett are very excited!
    Sienna Lux - Cordelia Wren - Halla Sage - Jadie Quinn - Lydia Sonnett - Avonlea Miar - Lila Scout - Lennox Ivy - Bridget Aria - Esme Dahlia - Leonie Winter - Briar Monroe - Anna Cecelia - Clara Rhianwen - Dakota Snow - Winslet Lake - Canary Willa

Harrison Blake -Thierry Jasper - Calder Flynn - Everett Gray - Leo Alexander - Reid Lawson - Axel Jay - Ronan Luke - Cohen Romeo - Foster Drew - Chase Elliot - Jason Arrow - Weston Kurt - Nathaniel Miles - Ryder Wilson - Ezra Bowie - Holden Beck

Pleased to announce the arrival of twins Hermione Lucy Ophelia and Maxon Fabian Ardor on December 31st 2014.
    They join their four older siblings, Emmeline Rowena Alice (12), James Peter Caspian (9), Remus Theodore Jasper (7) and Ginevra Isadora Fleur (4).
    Emma, Jamie, Ginny, Remus, Mia and Max are all happy and healthy at home.
    Lily Alice

Arabella Verity | Clara Emanuelle | Electra Liesel | Flora Severine
    Benedict Peter | Dimitri Jasper | Dominic Christian | Gabriel Floyd
    Ginevra Mallory | Juliette Ophelia | Lavinia Felicity | Rosalie Vasilisa
    Henry Fox | Oscar Nathaniel | Spencer Lucas | Theodore James

All of the Ladies and All of the Gentlemen

Introducing twins Bowen Emory Jude and Carver Malik Sage. They join big sister Isla Miriam Claire and big brother Emerson Atlas James

This took a long time for me to perfect!
    Kaitlyn | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 1/20/2015 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Our fourth healthy baby was born this morning in Barcelona. Welcome, Marlene Beatrix; a sister for Cosima Jessamy and Rosemary Parisa (Sima and Romy).
    (olivia. seventeen. film & philosophy student, worryingly maternal! in love with my kitty, majestically named shura)

''BOYS R SENSITIVE''''GIRLS R SRTONG'';
    Rufus George / Wilfred Colin / Emmett Nicholas / Edgar Hugh / Lysander Alec / Caspian Baez / Eoghan Evergreen / Crispin William / Hubert Cathal
    ○○○
    Rosemary Una / Annabel Briar / Eilidh Agnes / Maude Evangeline / Iris Lettice / Billie Jemima / Estella Margaret / Beatrix Aoife

With much love, we welcome our daughter Lilliana Desmond into the world. She joins her sisters, Chloe Maxwell (4) and Juliette Austin (2). Chloe, Julie, and Lilly are all happy to be home.