Names Searched Right Now:
Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
    Thrilled to announce the arrival of our new triplets! We have two boys and a girl! They are called Hugo Alasdair Henry, Lionel Reuben Jasper and Lyra Evelyn Iris. We are very happy
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Tobias † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Emmet † Jasper † Harry † Hugh † Theo † Jay*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Julia ‡ Eliza ‡ Iris*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls

Announcing the birth of our twins, Cecily Thomasine and Walter Augustine. Lily and Walt join older siblings Bridget Rosemary (Birdie), and Alfred Sebastian (Alfie).
    Name loving BritBerry

I am proud to announce the birth of my twin daughters, Allyson Ginger and Lillian Summer. They are joining big sisters, Alexandrina Juliet and Penelope Willow and big brother Charles Isaac.
    Lover of Names!!!

Favorite Girl Names:
    Adelaide Rose, Amelia Grace, Arwen Paisley, Bethany Shea, Catherine Scarlett, Delaney Emma, Elizabeth Claire, Kaylen Michelle, Kelsey Danielle, Lillian Summer, Olivia Paige, Rory Eleanor, Sydney Hope, Victoria Ty

Favorite Boy Names:
    Aaron Weston, Charles Isaiah, David Jordan, Gerard Rowan, Hayden Christopher, James Grayson, Jason Graves, Joseph Eli, Matthew Daniel, Nathaniel Isaac, Patrick Owen, Timothy Drake, William Grant, Zachary Reid

Welcome to the world Imogen Rose! Little Imogen weighs in at seven pounds and three ounces! I may seem biased, but she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, besides her brother, Atticus Edward. Atty and Immy love each other very much! <3
    My favorite names are currently under construction. In the meantime, enjoy this clip of an adorable cat: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/537828380472943340/

Happy Holidays Berries! It sure was a happy holiday for my husband, Sam, and I! We welcomed our second little girl on December 23 at 10:40am. Her name is *drum roll* Marigold Arcadia Grier Forsyth. She joins our 3 year old daughter Mannie Celestia Grace Forsyth!
    DO YOU LIKE THESE NAMES: VOTE HERE