Names Searched Right Now:
Page 39 of 178 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast
    Alice Imogen Rose is the newest member of our family! She joins older brother Henry Atticus James. Alice and Henry are amazing!
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Ooh, @cherriesue! I love those names, the whole sibset!!! Ophelia Hermione Iris is a gorgeous name, and I had never thought of using Sophie as a nn for Ophelia! Rosalind Juno Violet is also beautiful. Lorenzo is a great name that I am now really starting to like... Zeus and Wolf complete the name. Love this sibset!
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Thrilled to announce the arrival of our new triplets! We have two boys and a girl! They are called Hugo Alasdair Henry, Lionel Reuben Jasper and Lyra Evelyn Iris. We are very happy
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
    ♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]

*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]

Announcing the birth of our twins, Cecily Thomasine and Walter Augustine. Lily and Walt join older siblings Bridget Rosemary (Birdie), and Alfred Sebastian (Alfie).
    Name loving BritBerry

Little ladies: Opal, Twila, Seeley, Nell, Posey, Eleanor, Iris, Ramona, Primrose, Scarlet
    Little gents: Brogan, Thayer, Isaac, Caleb, Jonah, Henry, Asher, Dax, Miller, Mackenzie