Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 170 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    I am proud to present the birth of my beautiful son, Cassian Victor Edward, but we love to call him Asa. His older sister, Emelia Nephele Isolde "Emmy," loves to play with him. Emmy is only seven years old, and loves Asa so much. My oldest daughter, Hermione Pippa Adele, who is fourteen, loves all her siblings, no matter if they annoy her. Together I have three children, Asa, Emmy, and Mina.
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Agnes Ysoria shocked the family when coming today as a little girl! They had been awaiting Horace Edulf. She joins big brothers Connor Ledric & Cecil Ravelin.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Loved names
    Henry Oliver | Laurel Maria | Ianto Lior | Bobbie Frances | Cecil Oswald |

I am proud to announce the birth of my son Jonpatrick Shaw. Big sisters Edith Adelissa and Rebecca Gabrielle are thrilled to meet little J.P. We think that nickname might stick around a while!
    Last edited by adelissa; December 10th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

I am thrilled to announce the birth of our twins, August Nathaniel Everett and Magnolia Ivy Caroline. Big sister Columbia Delphine Acadia is thrilled.
    Catalina: Seventeen, Volleyball, Geography

Girls: Angeline || Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Genevieve || Katherine || Rosemary
    Boys: Adrian || Benjamin || Bennett || Elliott || Everett || Levi || Nathaniel || Soren || Zachary

My husband & I are thrilled to announce the arrival of our identical twin boys, Maddox Andrew & Madden Glenn. They are welcomed home by big sisters, Riley Alexandria, Mabry Elissa & Averi Nicole. Big brothers are Cole Elijah, Caleb Charles, Camden Matthew & Chase Robert. Mother & babies are doing fantastic & the big kids are adjusting well.
    Taken.
    Name Geek.
    Names I love-Madden, Blake, Landon, Kole, Maren, Cambrie, Mabry, Mckenzie, Avery.