Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
    I'd like to announce triplets; Walter Harrison James, Agnes Jane Elizabeth & Maude Isabella Louise!
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

I'm pleased to announce the safe arrival of Isadora Violet Emily, sister to Beatrice Posy Catherine and Virginia Ivy Amelia.

I'm pleased to announce the safe arrival of the twins Margot Pomeline and Clara Genevieve! They join big brothers Cormac Lionel and Gawain Theodore!

__________Caroline. 22 year old from Brazil.______________
    ____ __ Clara | Lydia | Anaïs | Alice | Zoe | Eve |
    _________Louisa | Georgina | Edith | Beatrix | Fleur |
    ___ _____Gabriel | Thomas | Oliver | James | Archer
    ________Rowan | Jack | Rhys | Lachlan | Theodore

_ please, vote on my namelist:
    ___________________www.babynames.com/namelist/9789681______________

I'd like to introduce my quintuplet girls, Alaia Cosette, Tenley Joss, Mayella Edie, Leonie Saffron, and Saskia Laurel. They will be joining big sister Zenobia Rory and big brothers Jules Kendall and Jensen Blaise.
    ~ Lindsay ~
    Namelist

I would like to introduce my niece and nephew, Leonie Grace and Nathan Ripley. They are joining big sisters Margot Nadine and Clary Josephine and big brother Harry Augustus
    fair ladies: dorothy lee, cidalee kate, marilla elspeth, and marian ruth

nobel men: oliver percy, simon grey, augustus brady, and iluka james