Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    My husband, Brian & I are thrilled to announce the birth of our triplets, Cole Matthew, Brady Michael & Austin Marcus. The boys are welcomed home by older brothers Camden Ray, Madden Wayne & Kaidon Noah & older sisters Maren Elyse, Cambrie Faith, Rhyleigh Jean & Bailey Grace
    Taken.
    Name Geek.
    Names I love-Madden, Blake, Landon, Kole, Maren, Cambrie, Mabry, Mckenzie, Avery.

I'm delighted to announce the arrival of my third baby girl Poppy Georgina Katie. She is welcomed by her big sisters Lucie Annabel Zoe and Gemma Madeline Lila.

Jess, 14 year old Teenberry with a serious name obsession

Girls: Lucy/Lucie, Amelie, Isobel, Imogen, Evie/Eve, Ella, Mae, Poppy, Lily, Annabel

Boys: Max, Finn, Luke, James, Louis, Alexander, Benjamin, Harry, Alfie, Joshua

GPs: Bliss, Evangeline, Georgiana, Una, Rowan, Alexa, Saffron

On this twelfth day of November, Lucy Kensington joins siblings Zophia Elle, Aria Leah, Charlie Webster and Alfie Waylon. Mr. and Mrs. Greene could not be any happier.
    fair ladies: dorothy lee, cidalee kate, marilla elspeth, and marian ruth

nobel men: oliver percy, simon grey, augustus brady, and iluka james

My husband Colin Chenoweth and I (Harper Chenoweth) are so blessed to announce the birth of our sixth and final child Decker Redmond Brannock Chenoweth. Baby Decker was born on November 1, 2013 at 4:45pm weighing in at 8lbs 12oz and 21 inches! He's absolutely perfect and the greatest little addition we could ask for! Decker joins siblings: Calliope Cait Mae (Callie-Cait; 10), Adalie Grier Evelyn (8), McCoy Sebastian Louis (7), Seraphina Laurel Jane (5), and Lorelai Audrey Piper (3).
    “She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”
    - J.D. Salinger

Our eighth child, a baby girl named Grace Catherine was born yesterday, November 12. Older sisters Eleanor "Ellie" Rose (15), Erin Claire (15), Mary Elizabeth (11), and Caroline Anna (6), are thrilled that another girl is joining their pack. Brothers Paul Thomas (9), James Patrick (8), and Henry Joseph (5) are delighted as well! Ellie, Erin, Mary, Paul, James, Caroline, Henry, and Grace are all doing great!