Names Searched Right Now:
Page 101 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
    I am very happy to announce the birth of our youngest daughter Joy Celeste she joins older sisters Jamie Katherine (13), Jasmine Sage and Jade Ginger (11), Jane Alyssa (9), Jenna Lucille (8), Josephine Suzanne (6), Jacie Alison (3), and now Joy Celeste

It is my pleasure to announce that Lancaster clan just got bigger! Yesterday, baby girl Nicole Joanne joined big sister Norah Emmeline and twin brothers Logan William and Liam Thomas.

My A name set: I would like to introduce Ariana Marie who joins her twin big sisters Analeigh Beth and Arabella Rose

My more unique name set: I would like to introduce twins Seraphina Fay and Celestia Pearl

Little Misses
    Luna Helen~Eleanor Ria~Eleanor Jean~Maya Caroline~Clara June~Aurelia Lucy~Elisea Rose~Stella Clare

Mini Men
    Henry Theodore~August Henry~Joseph Gabriel~George Gabriel~Coleman Henry~Allen Jeremy~Sampson Bienvenue

Guilty Pleasures
    Aura~Poet~Kit~Hero~Scout~Julissa~Emiliana~Amadeo

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby girl, Violet Emmeline, who joins older sister Hazel Juliette and older brother Theo James!