Names Searched Right Now:
Page 101 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
    It is my pleasure to announce that Lancaster clan just got bigger! Yesterday, baby girl Nicole Joanne joined big sister Norah Emmeline and twin brothers Logan William and Liam Thomas.

My A name set: I would like to introduce Ariana Marie who joins her twin big sisters Analeigh Beth and Arabella Rose

My more unique name set: I would like to introduce twins Seraphina Fay and Celestia Pearl

Little Misses
    Luna Helen~Anna Reed~Eleanor Ria~Viola Elizabeth~Clara June~Aurelia Lucy~Elisea Rose~Stella Clare

Mini Men
    Henry Theodore~August Henry~Joseph Gabriel~George Gabriel~Coleman Henry~Allen Jeremy~Sampson Bienvenue

Guilty Pleasures
    Aura~Poet~Kit~Hero~Scout~Julissa~Emiliana~Amadeo

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby girl, Violet Emmeline, who joins older sister Hazel Juliette and older brother Theo James!

We are so thrilled to announce the arrival of our twins Declan James and Amelia Piper. They are joining older brothers Theodore Jack and Samuel Dean, and older sister Lydia Diane.
    Momma to little Theodore Jack (7/2/14), Expecting two little bundles of joy (1/15/16)

Current top 10 favorites:
    Wesley, Samuel, Landon, Declan, Blaise, Elias, Liam, Dominic, Benjamin, & Tobias
    Piper, Lydia, Elena, Harper, Maisie, Cadence, Lyric, Faith, Aurora, & Amelia