Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Before I even read your list, I thought "Alice would be the best sister for Wendy", so I definitely think you should go with that! So, so perfect Best of luck!
    Jemima

Twenty | Law student

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Felicity * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Oscar *

logicpuzzler: thank you! I love all of your suggestions, especially Elspeth and Elodie! I like Elspeth a lot, the nickname Elsie is cute, it's the nickname I would use for Elsa if I named her that.

mischa: thank you! The literary associations are the reasons why I love Wendy and Alice so much! I do love the sound of 2 sisters called Wendy and Alice. I love most of your suggestions, they're all perfect. But I especially love Clara, Junia (I considered June for a while, Junia is lovely! I've never heard it before) Margot, Iris, Celia and Fiona. Thank you for all of those!
    You're welcome! I also love the suggestion Junia. I hope you find a name that you love!
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Please consider Wendy and Alice! Its one of my absolute favourite sibling sets!!! Wendy Caroline is beautiful, by the way!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"] Jessica Emily Faith [/COLOR]
    Living in the land of Oz...
    Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Combo Considerations:
    ★Adela Meret ★ Logan Henry ★ Kira Estelle ★Everett Michael

I adore Alice and Clara with Wendy, Alice from Alice in Wonderland and Clara from The Nutcracker make great connections in my opinion
    congratulations
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!