Names Searched Right Now:

Was it love at first sound?

Hi all
    I am wondering if any of you knew immediately upon hearing your child's name that it was in fact "the one". Or did the name you ended up choosing have to grow on you?
    I am asking because I am getting kind of worried; I have been thinking and talking about names for months and have yet to come across anything that gave me that "oh my gosh that's it!" feeling.

My mom had the "aha!" moment with my name, but not so much with my brother. My brother got my dad's first name and his middle is after he teenage heartthrob. LOL. Our last name (rhymes with joke) is kind of hard to pair with a name, so it hard for them to pick a name that went well with it.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

With Kenley it was love at first sound, definitely! I don't even care that it's phonetically similar to those trendy Kenzie names, I love it. About a year ago my cousin was moving to England and one of the places that she was looking for houses at was called Kenley. She was sending me photographs of all the different houses and the grounds and it was all gorgeous. Pretty much exactly what I always pictured England to be lol Earthy and classic and peaceful and beautiful.

I don't know what I'm having yet (and I'm not going to find out until DDay!) but if I have a girl, Kenley is perfect.