Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Hi,

I don't know if this is your style and I see you want to avoid C names, but the description you have of Hespera is what I think of with the name Celestine. So, I wanted to share

Saw the post above this, I really love Faustine.

Best!
    Proud Mama to Serena Genevieve
    Expecting Twin Boys Summer 2014

Girls: Poppy, Georgiana, Claudia, Franny, Brighton
    Boys:James, August, River, Leo, Weston, Dylan, Cal, Harrison, Beck

TOP 3: ISOLDE, VESPERTINE, HALCYON

ETA: Whoa caps lock; I didn't mean to put that much emphasis on any of them, but I'm going to leave it because it made me laugh. :P
    Last edited by amydomsmom; October 15th, 2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: i'm silly
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

My favourites:

Faustine- I fell in love with Faustina years ago (still on my long list), but I like Faustine too. I guess it's because Faust- names sound so cool.
    Isolde- She's back? Good.
    Vespertine- No Vespera? Vespertine's very pretty though.

Not sure if you still need/want suggestions, but..
    Séverine
    Theophania
    Maerwynn
    Chryseis
    Eglentine
    Joyeuse
    Qwinhild
    Sigrid
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I cast my vote for Isolde. It's magical and it doesn't get more wintery than that. It's so chilly and frosty- all I is a blond red- cheeked beauty skating on a frozen lake, catching snowflakes with her tongue and doing pirouettes. It may be the "is"- part. (As you may know, it's the Norwegian word for ice.)

I clearly misspelled Quennell with the extra e. (Woops. and sort of sad but... Since Quennell is actually a variant you could probably add the e and nobody would bat and eye-lash - well more than they already would with thsi name. lol.) I found it on NookofNames.
    It's an old medieval Anglo-Saxon name. That could come from the Norse Gunnhildr.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)