Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think it's nice with Mhairi and Fiona but the only think that is putting me off is that both Mhairi and Fiona are Scottish names whereas Evan is Welsh. My sister's boyfriend is called Evan and I really like the name however I would never use it for one of my children. Maybe if they get married I might use it for a middle name but definitely not as a first.

I think a more Scottish boys name would be better so I will suggest some.

Cailean (Ca-lin same as Callen) *Gaelic for Colin*
    Angus
    Iain (Gaelic for John)
    Grant
    Callum (Gaelic for Malcolm)
    Finlay (Said the same as Finley)
    Donald
    Harris
    Duncan
    Graham
    Craig
    Douglas
    Lyle
    Innes (In-iss)
    Fraser
    Lewis
    Magnus
    Ross

Good luck!

I agree with you, I would love to use another Scottish name..but can't find any that we both like. The only two I really love are Hamish and Angus and my husband hates them. Having to compromise always makes this naming thing so tough! aha
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Evan works well with your other daughters' names. I prefer Evan James with E.J. as a nn.

Oh wow..just realized E.J. is what we called my grandfather on my mom's side..for Edward Joseph..so that would be a really neat nickname to use. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Evan James is adorable! Have you thought about the name Ivan? That would be a cute alternative to Ivan to use (unless your DH's friend's name is Ivan. lol).

Other suggestions:

Ever
    Everett
    Devin
    Gavin
    Finn
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah