Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Future sister to Beatrice and Sylvia

We are not expecting yet but already going through baby names and trying to think. Our daughters are Beatrice Rose and Sylvia Alice.

Our current favorites are:

I would love to see your favorites and also some other ideas for a possible future sister to Bea and Sylvie.
    Mom to:
    Beatrice Rose (Bea)
    Sylvia Alice (Sylvie)

If we have a third child one day:
    Charlotte (Lottie), Emma, Isadora, Claire, Nora, Clementine, Lucy, Eleanor, Camille, Elodie, Vivian, Briony
    Felix, Bennett, Oliver, James, Leo, Benjamin, Henry, Jack, Vincent, Simon, Alexander

I'll rank them in order of favorite to least favorite

Charlotte Jane - I love this name, and the fact that the nn would be Lottie, not Charlie
    Margaret May - Again, I adore the name Margaret and May gives it a cute factor
    Vivienne Claire
    Nora Clementine
    Helena Claire
    Lucy Eleanor/ Eleanor Lucy - Lucy Eleanor is my favorite between the two
    Emma Claire - I would rank this higher if not for the popularity of Emma. But if that doesn't concern you, I would go for it!
    Clementine Jane - I'm not a huge fan of Clementine. I like it in the middle spot, but not as a first name

Other Suggestions:

Imogen
    Caroline
    Hazel
    Juliet
    Audrey
    Abigail
    Violet
    Margot

By the way, Beatrice & Sylvia are beautifully named!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Patrick, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

I really like all of your names, but the best combinations from your list are Eleanor Lucy (although I like Eleanor Jane better), Helena Claire, Charlotte Jane, and Margaret May (although I like Margaret Jane or Margaret Claire better). I like Nora Clementine, but Nora seems a little short with your sibset-- maybe Eleanora Clementine or Jane nn Nora?

Some other possibilities:

Beatrice (Bea), Sylvia (Sylvie), and

Eliza Margaret/Claire (nn Lizzie)
    Florence May (Florry, Flossie)
    Louisa Margaret
    Lucinda Jane/May (nn Luci/Lucy)

Emma Claire is one of my favorite names. If the popularity of Emma doesn't bother you in comparison with your other daughters, I would say definitely this one!!

However, I also love Lucy and Nora.

What about Hazel or Naomi?