Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Think we may have the one.. well part of!!..

Kairi Peyton

* Kairi pn Ky-ree* So far were liking this name.. However, we're unsure of a 2nd middle name as its kind of tradition for the kids to have 2 middle names in my family. But cant think of a name.. Can anyone come up with a name that will fir alongside peyton.. looking for some fresh ideas. thanks in advance.
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤
    Love thinking up name combos

Fave combos:Sawyer Phoenix Castiel?~Logan Elijah Mark~ Elijah Talon Jakob~ Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe~Spencer Devon Mitchell / Kairi Peyton Alana~ Marnie Isabeau Grace~ Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn~Cailyn Schuyler ❤
    GP's: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

Not trying but thinking of the future..

"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan.

I like Kairi. I am a Kingdom Hearts nerd though. >_<

Will you be using Peyton Kairi or Kairi Peyton (not a huge fan of Peyton, so I prefer it in the middle, but this of course is not my baby)?
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Ferelith, Celandine Ceridwen, Nettle Chiyo, Pennyroyal Matilda, Dandelion Jane
    Fox Atticus, Huckleberry Ivan, Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Thistle Dorian

Crushes: Myfanwy, Merewen, Anoushka, Heliotrope, Chihiro
    Angus, Jules, Bear, Larkspur, Blue, Robin

http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nymphalis antiopa View Post
    I like Kairi. I am a Kingdom Hearts nerd though. >_<

Will you be using Peyton Kairi or Kairi Peyton (not a huge fan of Peyton, so I prefer it in the middle, but this of course is not my baby)?
    It would be how it is we just need 1 more middle and it will be a done deal but we cant find any ourselves hat sound right with it. A nn would be K.P lol
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤

Fave combos:Sawyer Phoenix Castiel?~Logan Elijah Mark~ Elijah Talon Jakob~ Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe~Spencer Devon Mitchell / Kairi Peyton Alana~ Marnie Isabeau Grace~ Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn~Cailyn Schuyler ❤

NMS at all, sorry.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

I wasn't asking if it was anyone's style, I was asking if anyone could give a few names that would possibly go with them.

I have 2 other children Bailey Ashton Richard & Liberty Faith Arizona. So those names are the sort we like. Unusual and uncommon are a bonus as i don't like to be the same as everyone else so to speak. i like different.
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤