Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Oooh, I'll give this a whirl! As you can see in my signature, I need a first name for middle name Jane. I love the name, but I don't feel it's first name worthy. Got any suggestions for me?
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    Thanks!

I swear Paxton Amadeus is MAGIC!!!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@whirlgig Grace is my great grandmothers name and I just like Rose with Isobel Jamesie
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Could I ask for some advice for a friend? She wants to honour family by using a family name in the middle for her unborn child. However, all her family names are somewhat dated and unattractive to her, so she wants to come up with some better alternatives/versions of the family names she wants to use. I'm stumped, so maybe you can help?

The family names being considered are:
    Eileen (Isla is all I can come up with)
    Stephen
    Jenny (I was thinking Genevieve)
    Margaret
    Patrick
    Shirley
    Melinda
    John

Thanks in advance!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Hey. Thanks everyone for your queries. Unfortuneately, I have to go to school but I will answer them when I return.

@ebeneezer.scrouge Hey it's OK. I just wanted to make sure they weren't fillers.

@bellerose Awww that's real cool that you like it. Peace and Love of God are lovey meanings to have in a name.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie