Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Part 2 for @hanbow :
    Middles only: Hero, Snow, Cricket, Easter, Paddington
    Nicknames only: Birdie, Bunny [these are adorable though]
    Full Names for those: Bridget, Elizabeth, something with the mn Wren/Lark.
    http:// This blog might be of interest to you.
    Some combos for you:
    Persephone Pearl
    Pandora Snow
    Lyric Pandora
    Ottilie Pearl
    Waverly Vesper

Thanks @whirligig! I am pleased that you like the name Silver! I do love Hero and Cricket as middle names I have to be honest. I love Ottilie Pearl so thanks very much for that! Pandora Snow nn Panda is cute too. Thanks for the help X
    Last edited by hanbow; October 12th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
    January Alba- Tabitha Meadow- Eulalie Moon- Elke Daffodil- Melisende Skye- Eluned Lavender- Freya Sunflower- Ottilie Ireland-Maple Delilah- Josephine Holiday

Caleb James- Baker Thomas- Magnus Bear- Oscar Lowery- Albie Birch- Darragh Rex-

@hanbow Good good.

So awesome of you to help people come up with names! You have great taste.

What middle names would you pair up with:

Not expecting, just having fun collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Ladies: Juliet Elaine, Madeleine Rachel, Marie Anneliese, Linnea Carys, Maisie Rose, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Lydia ?, Elise Victoria, Evelyn

Gentlemen: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Jude, Roman Gabriel, Evan Connor, Quentin Oliver, Dawson Cole, Jude Nathaniel, Rhys Anthony, Ciaran Matthew, Everett Jacob

Marina [I cannot find something at the moment but something with the rhythm the same as Marie would fit [much as I dislike Marie]
    Melody Kate
    Felicity Snow/Ruth/Gwen/Joy

Archer Igor/Anderson/Augustus/Atticus/Elias [a name starting in vowel would be nice as a mn for Archer]
    Julian Oak
    Chandler Seth/Flint/George/Saxon

I think short, simple but not filler middles are needed for your names.

To everyone else: Time for bed for me but I will be back tomorrow if you could please still leave your queries on this thread as I LOVE this job! Goodnight.