Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who Needs Naming Help?

[FONT=Arial Black]Do you need inspiration?[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia]Are your combos feeling bored, tired and commonplace?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Are you unable to sleep for the niggly name thoughts haunting your mind?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]Pull up a chair and talk to Dr Whirlie. I will be your agony aunt, fix your ailments and sort your naming life out.[/FONT]

I am feeling like helping people with some naming stuff. Not even real babies [or maybe?] or the combo you just can't get right but isn't really thread making worthy. Just leave a challenge for me to sort out and I will do my best.

Love, love, love that you're so selfless as to do this! I'm struggling with a lot of combinations in my signature. Children are a way off for me but I love to plan. I'm especially having trouble with girls names such as Silver and the boys name Paddington. Any opinions or suggestions? Thanks!X
    Eulalie (Ireland) Della
    Stella Peony
    Myrtle Posey
    Margot Evening

Lysander James
    Oberon

I'm trying to create combos for the names in my sig. Can you help? Thanks!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@hanbow Why thank you. Could you be a bit more specific? What would you actually like me to do with the names? To start though I will give my opinion: Silver is beautiful but you would have to be careful with the middles as it could get too descriptive eg. Silver Elizabeth would sound like Elizabeth is silver coloured. Maybe it would work better in the middle. I would also leave Paddington to the middle as most would think of the bear. It is absolutely adorable though and you could call him Paddy while he is young.

@dramagrl19 Your combos are being created

@whirligig- Sorry! I just wondered if any combinations jumped out at you. If you think that Silver and Paddington sound the best in the middle then do you have any first name suggestions? Thanks X
    Eulalie (Ireland) Della
    Stella Peony
    Myrtle Posey
    Margot Evening

Lysander James
    Oberon