Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peachie View Post
    ...Same

I actually really like Harper Reece. Harper is something you can grow up with and doesn't sound too kiddy, like Ella does. and Reece is cute! Josephine is beautiful, as well.
    Mother to one year old Bryce Ryker

I think Ella's a great name! It sounds like a good name for her to carry as she grows up, in any field and with any personality. Maybe it's just me, but it's easier for me to imagine an Ella who's spunky or sweet, feminine or tomboyish, serious or silly.

Josephine is one of my favorites. Have you considered using it up front?

I think your daughter needs a really feminine name and Ella Josephine fits the bill! Congratulations!
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

I vote Ella Josephine! Pretty name, and it fits well with your sons' names. I would assume Harper Reece was a boy.
    Mom to Dempsey, Jude, & Hudson
    Expecting a surprise this December