Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It's a girl...still in shock, thoughts on name?

Wow! We decided not to find out gender of baby #3 and I was certain it was a boy and was frantically searching for a boy name to go with big brothers Jack Owen and Graham Maxwell! Needless to say since I was so focused on boy names we are still deciding on what this sweet baby girl will be named and like these names:

Ella Josephine
    Harper Reece

Thoughts or other suggestions? Of note Josephine is a family name but feel free to suggest other middle names as well if you think it's a no go!

Ella Josephine is absolutly gorgeous !! Harper Reece is too trendy and unisex next to your sons names .
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

Ella Josephine is lovely, although I would prefer maybe something longer up front - Eleanor Josephine, Eloise Josephine?

I like Ella Josephine and Harper Reece sounds too masculine maybe Harper Renee or Harper Rose
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Josephine Harper could work as well.
    Mom to Isaiah Gabriel, Zachariah Xavier and two precious angel babies.

Crossing our fingers for a sticky baby soon.