Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vivienne, Avery or Liv?

Hi everyone,
    I'm really stuck on a girl's name. I have a daughter named Elle and a son named Grant. I love Vivienne, especially nicknames Viv or Vivi, but I worry that it is too ornate with my kids' names. I've loved Avery since Jerry Macguire but I worry it is too popular. Liv is also a long time favorite and although it is a legitimate name on its own, I don't want my child to endure a lifetime of people asking if it is short for Olivia (and I know many little Olivia's!) I have give through every girls name imaginable and these are the three names I always end up with. What do you think?
    Thank you in advance!

I think Elle, Grant and Liv would be an awesome trio of siblings. Vivienne is nice but a little longish next to their names. Avery is overused. The name Liv has been good for actresses Liv Ullmann and Liv Tyler so I think more people would be famililar with it than you may think.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I agree with Mischa. Liv is gorgeous and a legitimate name. Elle and Liv also have the same vibe to me.

I like Vivienne. Such a pretty name. If you call her Viv or Vivi, then it'll flow well with Elle and Grant.

In order of preference for each name and sibling set style: Avery, Liv, Vivienne.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot