Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Flynn?

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about Flynn. I know that Orlando Bloom (my biggest teenage crush) named his baby Flynn...

I love the name Flynn! BUT it is becoming extremely popular. Depends on weather your fussed about your sons name being popular. Personally I like to be different.

I named my son born this April, Flynn, couldn't have picked a better name. We love it & it fits his happy, spunky, giggly personality to a tee.
    Proud mom to 2 fantastic boys :: Seth Willis & Flynn Thomas

I like Flynn on a boy althought i slightly prefer Finn .
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

Boy or girl : Wolf Elizabeth/Wolf Niklaus.

*Wolf because is my favorite animal & it has traits that I would love any kid of mine to have
    **Elizabeth because it's my mom's favorite name.
    ***Niklaus is a similar sounding name of my father's name

I love Flynn, its top 100 here and I can see it rising more pretty much anywhere.
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com